Halo 4 should have better stealth. (IMO)

Sorry for the title looking like a ‘I know what’s right! I’m right! You’re wrong!’ title.

In Halo: Reach, I was so disappointed by the stealth aspect of Nightfall. One shot fired, and, well, you may as well strap a strobe light to your forehead and run around High Charity screaming.

I think there should be a mission with a stealth aspect like CE and Reach. Mostly because I like all that stay hidden, be patient, time your shots, watch where/ what you shoot.

In Reach, I could stealth that whole level, and even have done twice. Just pick up the Active Camo armour ability and only assassinate and beat down enemies.

However, I shouldn’t have to rely on not using my gun and using a limitless tool to stay invisible.

Why is it that CE had a better stealth experience than Reach?

Anyway, please 343, just make the AI just a tiny bit ignorant to Snipers and the player, so stealth is a little more fun/ easy.

Thanks!

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Second page, already!?

Damn, these forums are on FAI-YAH!

Yeah, I know what you mean. 1 shot on Nightfall and there’s an army attacking you.

As a sniper and a self-proclaimed ninja. I agree with this post. They should at least suppress the snipers in campaign. However, it would be a terrible idea for multiplayer.

fake and gay

Halo: Reach was a friggin prequel to the halo series. That is why the Halo: CE camouflage was better than Reach’s camouflage. F**KING IDIOTS THESE DAYS…

> Halo: Reach was a friggin prequel to the halo series. That is why the Halo: CE camouflage was better than Reach’s camouflage. F**KING IDIOTS THESE DAYS…

You didn’t read the post, did you?

No, of course you didn’t. Otherwise you’d realize that Camo was stated to be the only way through Nightfall without being detected and you are restricted to using only melee. The post was concerning SNIPER RIFLES and how the second a shot is fired everything in Reach instantly turned its attention to you.

Now, read your own post and look for the hypocrisy.

Yeah it would be nice if(not asking for attachments) the sniper on a stealth mission had a silencer. More fun that way. Also, I think it’s a little too late to ask for certain types of missions,mthe said a month ago that the campaign was playable from begging to end