Halo 4 should be similar to halo 2

Campaign- It needs to have a very deep emotional feel to it. Possibly play as a forerunner soldier prior to the Halo incident. 4 player co-op, no custom armor.

Multiplayer- No points system, should be based on win/loss.Battle riffle needs to be dominant, there should be very difficult button combos. Duel weilding. Well layed/thought out maps

Custom games- should be a lot like halo 3s system.

Forge- sandbox like maps. An actual map editor, change terrain and atmosphere. No dull objects

Firefight- Only thing you should be able to change is the difficulty.

theater- 4 co-op

All IMO

You forgot the most important thing that comes from H2.

Clans.

> You forgot the most important thing that comes from H2.
>
> Clans.

Im not in favor of clans. For the last 4 years. It has taken part in destroying the fan base.

> > You forgot the most important thing that comes from H2.
> >
> > Clans.
>
> Im not in favor of clans. For the last 4 years. It has taken part in destroying the fan base.

LMAO, How?

> > > You forgot the most important thing that comes from H2.
> > >
> > > Clans.
> >
> > Im not in favor of clans. For the last 4 years. It has taken part in destroying the fan base.
>
> LMAO, How?

MLG clans. Its completely stupid, it makes other players feel bad about themself for not being in a MLG clan. It seperates players and does not contribute towards team work.

> > > > You forgot the most important thing that comes from H2.
> > > >
> > > > Clans.
> > >
> > > Im not in favor of clans. For the last 4 years. It has taken part in destroying the fan base.
> >
> > LMAO, How?
>
> MLG clans. Its completely stupid, it makes other players feel bad about themself for not being in a MLG clan. It seperates players and does not contribute towards team work.

Are…are you serious?

> > You forgot the most important thing that comes from H2.
> >
> > Clans.
>
> Im not in favor of clans. For the last 4 years. It has taken part in destroying the fan base.

Funny. I’m not in favor of Halo reverting back to a previous Halo.

Move forward. Not backward.

And for the record - I don’t participate in ANY MLG nor do I feel any less of a decent player for not being attached to their shenanigans.

If it bothers you that much, something that you’re not participating in - it’s nobody’s fault but your own.

Not to mention, it’s a clan based community. How in the hulk do you get “it separates players and doesn’t contribute to teamwork”??

Simple Solution - Don’t play MLG.

Sincerely,

Literal Larry.

> Battle riffle needs to be dominant, there should be very difficult button combos.

I disagree completely here, but you do get points for saying “Halo 4 should be like Halo 2” while not saying “Halo 2 was the best Halo, so Halo 4 should just be Halo 2.”

> How in the hulk do you get “it separates players and doesn’t contribute to teamwork”??

Example: Slayer 4v4. 3 players on one team are in a clan and in a party talking to each other. while the 4 team mate is defending for himself, no team work here. The 4th player will then be criticized for dieing a lot. In his case he died a lot because the 3 people wernt using team work.

> > Battle riffle needs to be dominant, there should be very difficult button combos.
>
> I disagree completely here, but you do get points for saying “Halo 4 should be like Halo 2” while not saying “Halo 2 was the best Halo, so Halo 4 should just be Halo 2.”

Disagree on what part?

> > How in the hulk do you get “it separates players and doesn’t contribute to teamwork”??
>
> Example: Slayer 4v4. 3 players on one team are in a clan and in a party talking to each other. while the 4 team mate is defending for himself, no team work here. The 4th player will then be criticized for dieing a lot. In his case he died a lot because the 3 people wernt using team work.

No different than playing outside of MLG with people in an XBL party and one random.

This has been prevalent for years. It has nothing to do with MLG. Sounds like you’ve just got a sore spot.

> > How in the hulk do you get “it separates players and doesn’t contribute to teamwork”??
>
> Example: Slayer 4v4. 3 players on one team are in a clan and in a party talking to each other. while the 4 team mate is defending for himself, no team work here. The 4th player will then be criticized for dieing a lot. In his case he died a lot because the 3 people wernt using team work.

What in GODS name does that have to do with MLG or clans? I am speechless as to how you can draw that conclusion.

> > > Battle riffle needs to be dominant, there should be very difficult button combos.
> >
> > I disagree completely here, but you do get points for saying “Halo 4 should be like Halo 2” while not saying “Halo 2 was the best Halo, so Halo 4 should just be Halo 2.”
>
> Disagree on what part?

The part I quoted. That should be obvious.

> > > > Battle riffle needs to be dominant, there should be very difficult button combos.
> > >
> > > I disagree completely here, but you do get points for saying “Halo 4 should be like Halo 2” while not saying “Halo 2 was the best Halo, so Halo 4 should just be Halo 2.”
> >
> > Disagree on what part?
>
> The part I quoted. That should be obvious.

nvm I don’t like you.

> > > > Battle riffle needs to be dominant, there should be very difficult button combos.
> > >
> > > I disagree completely here, but you do get points for saying “Halo 4 should be like Halo 2” while not saying “Halo 2 was the best Halo, so Halo 4 should just be Halo 2.”
> >
> > Disagree on what part?
>
> The part I quoted. That should be obvious.

Seriously, he wants button combinations?? Has Halo turned into God of War/Heavy Rain???

How about we factor in a way to use the Kinect Board???

> > > > > Battle riffle needs to be dominant, there should be very difficult button combos.
> > > >
> > > > I disagree completely here, but you do get points for saying “Halo 4 should be like Halo 2” while not saying “Halo 2 was the best Halo, so Halo 4 should just be Halo 2.”
> > >
> > > Disagree on what part?
> >
> > The part I quoted. That should be obvious.
>
> nvm I don’t like you.

What kind of response is that? B/c he disagrees with you? Makes a valid point that you’re asking for some ridiculous things?

You need to come up with better arguments or retractions than “nvm I don’t like you”.

My little sister used that line to “win” an argument. She was 11 at the time.

This thread needs to be locked please.

There shouldn’t be one dominant weapon. It forces people to use that weapon instead of using other weapons.

Weapon combos are stupid.

Reach improved on Halo 3’s Custom games, but they should bring back the things Reach left out and add new things.

I like the Reach Firefight options, but matchmaking should be more about survival (like ODST’s).

Everything else I pretty much agree with.

> <mark>There shouldn’t be one dominant weapon. It forces people to use that weapon instead of using other weapons.</mark>
>
> Weapon combos are stupid.
>
> Reach improved on Halo 3’s Custom games, but they should bring back the things Reach left out and add new things.
>
> I like the Reach Firefight options, but matchmaking should be more about survival (like ODST’s).
>
> Everything else I pretty much agree with.

This is why I liked armor abilities over Pickups - EVERYONE goes for those almost all the time.

At least there’s better options of variety from the start. Not everyone gunning for the same two items every game in the same spots.

Edited by a moderator. Please do not bypass the profanity filter.

> > > > > > Battle riffle needs to be dominant, there should be very difficult button combos.
> > > > >
> > > > > I disagree completely here, but you do get points for saying “Halo 4 should be like Halo 2” while not saying “Halo 2 was the best Halo, so Halo 4 should just be Halo 2.”
> > > >
> > > > Disagree on what part?
> > >
> > > The part I quoted. That should be obvious.
> >
> > nvm I don’t like you.
>
> What kind of response is that? B/c he disagrees with you? Makes a valid point that you’re asking for some ridiculous things?
>
>
> You need to come up with better arguments or retractions than “nvm I don’t like you”.
>
>
> My little sister used that line to “win” an argument. She was 11 at the time.
>
>
> This thread needs to be locked please.

There are two parts to what he quoted that he could disagree on. The battle rifle being dominant or having button combos, or both. I wanted him to clarify which part he disagreed with, but he gave a smart -Yoink- answer instead.