Halo 4 Shotgun

If you haven’t already, go watch Red vs. Blue’s Remember to not Forget and Save the Date (They are good)

Anyway I noticed in both of these, the shotgun Sarge uses is the M45 (Halo: Reach) Shotgun, which got me thinking. Isn’t the M90 Assault shotgun (Halo CE-Halo 3) an upgrade of the M45? I realize that this is subject to change, but what are your thoughts on including the Reach Shotgun rather than the Halo 3 Shotgun?

They were playing an earlier version of the game,

it’s a place holder weapon for the shotgun.

I’m pretty sure the model they’re using is just a placeholder for the moment until a new shotgun model + skin can be finished. I highly doubt that they would rip models directly from Reach to use in Halo 4.

> If you haven’t already, go watch Red vs. Blue’s Remember to not Forget and Save the Date (They are good)
>
> Anyway I noticed in both of these, the shotgun Sarge uses is the M45 (Halo: Reach) Shotgun, which got me thinking. Isn’t the M90 Assault shotgun (Halo CE-Halo 3) an upgrade of the M45? I realize that this is subject to change, but what are your thoughts on including the Reach Shotgun rather than the Halo 3 Shotgun?

The Reach one felt more beefy (beefy is good) and I think it looks good. There’s probably a reason why it looks like an M45. Perhaps it’s a new model?

legit

> I’m pretty sure the model they’re using is just a placeholder for the moment until a new shotgun model + skin can be finished. I highly doubt that they would rip models directly from Reach to use in Halo 4.

Even the DMR looks relatively different

Most likely a placeholder. Notice how it was identical to reach’s in every way?

Atleast in halo anniversary they recolored it. So that leads me to the conclusion that its a placeholder

I realize that it is (hopefully) placeholder, I just want to know people’s thoughts. I for one could care less honestly, the game will be fun, I don’t use the shotgun anyway. We all win

they better not be messin’ up mah shotty!!! I love it so much…Drool

> I realize that it is (hopefully) placeholder, I just want to know people’s thoughts. I for one could care less honestly, the game will be fun, I don’t use the shotgun anyway. We all win

how can we share our thoughts when we don’t know what the final shotgun looks like. its obviously placeholder, so it doesn’t matter what we think at this point. your thread is pointless.

I just wanted to know your thoughts about if they DID use the Reach Shotgun in Halo 4

> > I realize that it is (hopefully) placeholder, I just want to know people’s thoughts. I for one could care less honestly, the game will be fun, I don’t use the shotgun anyway. We all win
>
> how can we share our thoughts when we don’t know what the final shotgun looks like. its obviously placeholder, so it doesn’t matter what we think at this point. your thread is pointless.

How can we share our thoughts without being judged?

Its just a thread asking the community what they think, thats not pointless.

To me, pointless threads are either spam or trolling, this is neither.