Halo 4 shotgun/storm starting weapon opinion

Edited by Moderator - Please do not discuss leaks, real or fake.

Lock and ban INCOMING

> Lock and ban INCOMING

I didn’t leak anything.

> > Lock and ban INCOMING
>
> I didn’t leak anything.

You are discussing leaked content.

> I don’t know why I had such high expectations for a casual game like Halo ( Past 3). I guess it’s because of the community support. Anyway, it’s time to go back to Gears of war 3.

It sounds like you’ve already made up your mind so,

,have fun over there!

Were you born in a barn? You can’t talk about leaks here.

> >

I noticed that aswell, little worried
P.S. little = very very angry

> > >
>
> I noticed that aswell, little worried
> P.S. little = very very angry

Bungie’s flood forum is also raging about that fact, but it’s being suggested that it’s either in there for testing, or only in certain playlists like invasion.

kbai,

If it’s not playlist specific:

I can almost bet you noobs are going to rush shotguns and camp with them 24/7, then will come the overuse of Promethean vision to counteract the mass camping, then will come the horde of complaints from the community where it will hopefully be removed before a TU. All I can say is that it’s going to be abused and it’s going to be without a doubt one of the most complained about things from future release.

What I don’t understand is why 343 Officially stated that there was not going to be power weapons at spawn starts and this new evidence contradicts that. It will ruin multiplayer.

Spawn with shout guns? That isn’t going to lead to mass camping at all!

I made the thread on the Flood. My theory is that it’s similar to Invasion tier 3. I think it might work well in large maps. Where did you find that the storm rifle is the same as the concussion rifle?

> I made the thread on the Flood. My theory is that it’s similar to Invasion tier 3. I think it might work well in large maps. Where did you find that the storm rifle is the same as the concussion rifle?

Funny, I just went on that thread on Bungie.net.

I think the storm rifle is a weapon used by “The Ancient Evil”. Maybe an equivalent to a Carbine? That’s just my guess.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content. This includes leaked content, real or fake.

> > I made the thread on the Flood. My theory is that it’s similar to Invasion tier 3. I think it might work well in large maps. Where did you find that the storm rifle is the same as the concussion rifle?
>
> A gameplay leak that showcased it was leaked earlier today. I’ll PM you the video.

Is that the one with the rap? IN that case, I’ve seen it, and it’s only the BR, Magnum, Railgun, Energy Sword and Rocket Launcher in it.

> > I made the thread on the Flood. My theory is that it’s similar to Invasion tier 3. I think it might work well in large maps. Where did you find that the storm rifle is the same as the concussion rifle?
>
> A gameplay leak that showcased it was leaked earlier today. I’ll PM you the video.

What you think could be the storm gun may be a rail gun. I mean, he never started with it did he? He picked it up. My guess, that weapon was a rail gun.

Something to think about:

I’m not saying this is likely to be the case but what if the Shotgun was no longer considered a power weapon?

The range and damage could have been decreased considerably and therefore made available as a starting weapon.

In my opinion I do not think this is the case, I think the game type seen is not regular team slayer and therefore the load outs are alternate.

> > > I made the thread on the Flood. My theory is that it’s similar to Invasion tier 3. I think it might work well in large maps. Where did you find that the storm rifle is the same as the concussion rifle?
> >
> > A gameplay leak that showcased it was leaked earlier today. I’ll PM you the video.
>
> What you think could be the storm gun may be a rail gun. I mean, he never started with it did he? He picked it up. My guess, that weapon was a rail gun.

I’m guessing that the storm rifle is the rail gun.