Halo 4 Servers Unavailable!

Is anyone else experiencing this problem ?

I checked xbox live status earlier and noticed some problems with halo 4 but it seems to have been resolved. I just keep getting the message “Halo 4 servers are not available try again later”

I have reset xbox several times and also reset router, checked xbox live connection and have try automatic and static ip’s with port forwarding but no luck. My brother has an xbox 360 console on the same network and that one can play halo 4 fine. I have tried turning off the other console but keep getting the same message!

Sometimes when loading up war games i can see the other game modes such as king of the hill and such then it just resorts to default playlists.

Any Ideas ?

I am also having this issue with the game, nobody I know is having any problems playing the game but I can’t get into any playlists other than the defaults. I also can’t access the homepage of the waypoint, either on the xbox itself or on the PC.

Are you guys still having this problem?

They might be doing some background work which is affecting certain players, I had this with battlelog/battlefield 3 every now and again. Be patient and you will soon be killing things with bullets in no time.

It is still happening :frowning:

Try clearing your Xbox cache and re downloading the halo 4 update, see if that helps.

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/settings-and-initial-setup/clear-system-cache

> It is still happening :frowning:

This still happens to me too from time to time, another reason i’m disappointed with the game, it totally ruined the launch for me and my friends and combining the fact us Europeans got the short end of things with the specializations makes me a sad long time Halo fan indeed. :frowning:

I put the disc in and if this is happening just chuck the game to the side for a few days. Really annoying.

This happened to me also :frowning:
Is there any way to undo this. Is this temporary??

I didnt get that, but tonight for the past 30 mins I couldn’t get one game in. I was either in a game with significant lag, and when it went to find a new server connection it just booted everyone out, or I just couldn’t find a game altogether (and no, it was not due to the lack of players). I just stopped playing altogether…

Hsn’t happened til today, but I keep getting booted out of games sort of like lagging out, I’m guessing? nvr really happened… says selecting new host, then I get booted… happened 5-6 times, so I gave up for the day.

> Hsn’t happened til today, but I keep getting booted out of games sort of like lagging out, I’m guessing? nvr really happened… says selecting new host, then I get booted… happened 5-6 times, so I gave up for the day.

Thats exactly what was happening to me…