Halo 4 servers on 360 forever broken???

I recently decided to play through all the Halo games, as I’ve never played any before. Playing on a MW3 Xbox 360. I’m currently playing 4 and I am encountering the issue that I have seen in other threads on this forum (you appear to have lost your connection to Xbox live) and am unable to do any live multiplayer. I can occasionally get in a game or two of War Games or Spartan Ops before this happens. If I go back to xbox home and log back into the game, the issue is temporarily fixed. Also, if I hit my start button, go to network, and click Xbox Live, it is temporarily fixed. But with both of these fixes, it always goes back to signing me out.

My question is: Has there been a permanent fix to this that anyone has found or that 343 has done? Since I’m so new to the game, it seems possible that there was a fix that I missed. I’m quite frustrated, as I have always disliked how the gaming world has moved deeper and deeper into online play at the exclusion of “couch-based” play, and this Halo 4 issue is just another reason why I dislike it. I would love to be able to just play my game with all its features, but it’s seeming that this will be impossible. Thanks in advance!

> 2535454587919818;1:
> I recently decided to play through all the Halo games, as I’ve never played any before. Playing on a MW3 Xbox 360. I’m currently playing 4 and I am encountering the issue that I have seen in other threads on this forum (you appear to have lost your connection to Xbox live) and am unable to do any live multiplayer. I can occasionally get in a game or two of War Games or Spartan Ops before this happens. If I go back to xbox home and log back into the game, the issue is temporarily fixed. Also, if I hit my start button, go to network, and click Xbox Live, it is temporarily fixed. But with both of these fixes, it always goes back to signing me out.
>
> My question is: Has there been a permanent fix to this that anyone has found or that 343 has done? Since I’m so new to the game, it seems possible that there was a fix that I missed. I’m quite frustrated, as I have always disliked how the gaming world has moved deeper and deeper into online play at the exclusion of “couch-based” play, and this Halo 4 issue is just another reason why I dislike it. I would love to be able to just play my game with all its features, but it’s seeming that this will be impossible. Thanks in advance!

I do not believe there is a permanent fix, just seems to be an intermittent issue.

Halo 4 is very low in population and is an 8 year old game that launched on a console that came out in 2005. I would expect support for it is very limited knowing these factors.