Halo 4 Sensitivity Big Question

Im at that point where im unsure with my sens and whenever that happens i usually start to play poorly.

The question is, am i the only one that believes that sensitivity 4 for example feels like sensitivity 5 and so on. The sensitivity feels generally faster in this game.

I play on 2.

It does feel faster. I play on 6, but when I went back to Reach, I tried 6, and it seemed too slow.

I play on default 3. Works just fine for me.

I have also noticed that most people who play on 7+ are generally bad and like to get into a lot of melee battles. Although some ppl are just naturally good on high sens.

i see, its just im unsure whether to give 2 a try or not, used to play 3 sens on halo 3 but 3 feels a little too quick.

I definitely agree with you. I used to play on 6 in Reach and 5 in Halo 3, now in Halo 4 I play on 3 and It feels the same when I switch between games, I have no trouble adapting to different sensitivities when I switch because they’re all pretty close together.

> i see, its just im unsure whether to give 2 a try or not, used to play 3 sens on halo 3 but 3 feels a little too quick.

Try it out, and if it doesn’t feel right, then just change it. If 3 seems too fast, then play on 2.

> i see, its just im unsure whether to give 2 a try or not, used to play 3 sens on halo 3 but 3 feels a little too quick.

I honestly believe 2 is about perfect. It’s as fast as you need it to be without messing up your aim. 3 might be more useful for close quarters though.

I played on 4 on H3 and Reach, have played on 4 on H4 since day 1 and I’ve never really been comfortable with it, however not because it feels fast like others have said but because it feels too slow. I’ve knocked it up to 5 once and I just couldn’t get used to it, so I went for the lesser of two evils.

Mine is on ten and sometimes it doesn’t feel fast enough… When someone comes up behind me I need to be able to turn and defend myself, any lower than ten and I feel like I’m swimming in molasses.

> Mine is on ten and sometimes it doesn’t feel fast enough… When someone comes up behind me I need to be able to turn and defend myself, any lower than ten and I feel like I’m swimming in molasses.

Same here it is quite annoying, in past games i could not go above 7-8 and now im on 10 and it seems really slow.

Sensitivity ten for the win!

I don’t understand how you actually kill someone on 10. Who cares if you can turn around a tenth of a second faster if you can’t actually kill them, lol.

> I don’t understand how you actually kill someone on 10. Who cares if you can turn around a tenth of a second faster if you can’t actually kill them, lol.

It is actually not that tough (For me) it just feels right, though it does make sniping a bit of a challenge for me.

What i want too know is how people can play the game on anything under 6, that is painfully slow…

I’m used to playing on 1 for every Halo game.

I play on 5. 4 was a little too slow for looking up and down, while 6 meant my aim went to crap.

I have no idea how people play on 10, but to each their own, I guess.

I usually make use of 10, when I feel like it but I switch my controller sensitivities starting from 2 all the time. It really depends on the condition of my thumbs.

IMO 10 is best for close-ranges, but I’ve easily done well with sniping on it too. 10 started to fail me a while ago after being so good, and now I’m playing on 7.

> I don’t understand how you actually kill someone on 10. Who cares if you can turn around a tenth of a second faster if you can’t actually kill them, lol.

I have no problem turning around and making my shots count, though I’ve been playing at 10 sensitivity since Halo: CE. I guess if you’re not used to it you’ll be flailing around like a fish out of water but I hardly have to move my right stick to aim and I can turn in an instant, it’s fantastic.

Sure I may not be the best sniper in the game and I usually leave the rifles to the marksmen of the team but I do just fine thank you.