Halo 4 Secretly Revealed (I Think)

On the VGA commercials this week, I didn’t see it, but last week on a VGA commercial, they had a list of some of the games that would have reveals. Halo 4 was one of those games on the list. I think they took that off of the new commercials, but I will try to find a link to one that shows it. I still think that shows that they will reveal something about Halo 4.

Edit: I couldn’t find a link. All that showed up when I tried to find the VGA commercial were game teasers for other games. If someone can find it, please post a link here.

Without any sort of proof this thread is renderd useless.

Considering I have seen the commercial on Spike, I am sure other people have seen it too. I am a hardcore Halo fan, and I wouldn’t lie about something like that. I’m sure people have recorded shows from spike last week, so I am sure that commercial could be a video on youtube from a show last week. I am still looking for it too.

> Considering I have seen the commercial on Spike, I am sure other people have seen it too. I am a hardcore Halo fan, and I wouldn’t lie about something like that. I’m sure people have recorded shows from spike last week, so I am sure that commercial could be a video on youtube from a show last week.

Regardless of being a hardcore fan, unless you have links the chances of people taking your seriously is pretty low. If people have seen it and want to link it then that’s cool but until then, I’m afraid Tyranno Soul is correct.

> On the VGA commercials this week, I didn’t see it, but last week on a VGA commercial, they had a list of some of the games that would have reveals. Halo 4 was one of those games on the list. I think they took that off of the new commercials, but I will try to find a link to one that shows it. I still think that shows that they will reveal something about Halo 4.
>
> Edit: I couldn’t find a link. All that showed up when I tried to find the VGA commercial were game teasers for other games.

fake until proven otherwise

> > Considering I have seen the commercial on Spike, I am sure other people have seen it too. I am a hardcore Halo fan, and I wouldn’t lie about something like that. I’m sure people have recorded shows from spike last week, so I am sure that commercial could be a video on youtube from a show last week.
>
> Regardless of being a hardcore fan, unless you have links the chances of people taking your seriously is pretty low. If people have seen it and want to link it then that’s cool but until then, I’m afraid Tyranno Soul is correct.

Like I said, I am still looking for it.

Dont worry bro i believe you.

I think I have been looking for it for the past 30 minutes. This is all that comes up when I look for it. I give up, but if someone can find it, please post a link of it here.

What was the trailer about?

> What was the trailer about?

It was talking about world premiers, and then it showed a list of games that would have reveals. Halo 4 was one of them. I saw this commercial last week on spike while watch TNA wrestling, but I never saw it this week.

I’m pretty sure that you saw the commercial where it show’s a list of games nominated for GOTY.

> I’m pretty sure that you saw the commercial where it show’s a list of games nominated for GOTY.

No it wasn’t that because I remember seeing Alan Wake on that list too, and I don’t think the next Alan Wake game comes out until next year.