Halo 4 Scuf Controller

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not discuss modifying or hacking content on an Xbox console.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

The Coolest-Looking Scuf Controller- this video ← [CLASSIFIED]

If you aren’t familiar with Scuf controllers, they make a controller that has buttons on the back of them that you can map to whatever you want.

Halo 4 has confused many with its control scheme, especially for long time bumpter jumper users.

Scuf controllers may be a good option. Map “A” and “X” to the left and right back buttons respectively, so that you always have quick access to sprint and grenades without having to take your thumb off the joystick.

Do you like scuf/ are you familiar with scuf controllers?

<<<<<<Totally not sponsored by Scuf (seriously).

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not discuss modifying or hacking content on an Xbox console.

Just placed an order for one. I’m a long time Bumper Jumper user and I eventually grew sick and tired of not being able to use the Jetpack to its full potential simply because of the button layout. I didn’t feel like trying to learn claw so I figured I’d buy a SCUF instead.

I play on default liekabaws, and i find it easy to play. No need for a scuf controller.

Wow, £70 for a controller…

> Wow, £70 for a controller…

Haha, considering people spend hundreds or even thousands of bucks on virtual clothes or item enhancers in MMOs, I’d say 70 bucks for a nice controller is not that bad. Doesn’t expire after a month either!

Interesting controllers though.

I actually just got mine in the mail today! I’m a Bumper Jumper user but my fingers have been hurting a lot lately from clawing, so I decided to switch to Recon with my SCUF controller. I have the wired edition with SCUF grip, A/B configuration (see Recon).

I actually am a firm believer in the reload/action button being highly accessible, since you can have more precision pick-ups of weapons. I believe SCUF gaming says that on their website too, but not everyone will agree.

It DEFINITELY has a learning curve. But as with most cerebellum processes, practice makes that go away. I am a HUGE fan of this controller and I definitely recommend it.

For me though, the biggest thing is no-slow, the grip, and the adjustable hair triggers (WAY faster trigger presses) are the highlights of this beautiful controller. Cheers!

>

prmoting modded controllers.

I got a 24 hour ban last week for discussing this exact thing!!!

> > Wow, £70 for a controller…
>
> Haha, considering people spend hundreds or even thousands of bucks on virtual clothes or item enhancers in MMOs, I’d say 70 bucks for a nice controller is not that bad. Doesn’t expire after a month either!
>
> Interesting controllers though.

No, it breaks. >.<

But in fairness, this controller looks interesting, I use bumper jumper too and hate X being armour ability.

Is this controller illegal to use on Xbox?!

i like razer onzas over any other modded controller (in fact i own one of these)
if only razer would have built a sturdier item, these things get broken in no time

if you like to stay with standard controller, with a bit of DIY you can mod yours into whatevet you want instead of paying a lot of money to someone else to do the job for you.

it only requires a little soldering skill and a few bucks to purchase additional pushbuttons, oh and you still need to drill some little holes to house those buttons…

onzas have another, completely remappable, couple of buttons near LB and RB and i hope the next console generation’s stock controllers will be designed around the need to keep your fingers all the time on both thumbsticks

Guy’s, unless you don’t mind being suspended from the forums, i’d advise against discussing this!!!

The Razer controller is far better. ^.^

[Link removed by a moderator]