Halo 4 screenshot?

Edited by Moderator - Please do not discuss leaks, real or fake.

Original post, click at your own discretion.

Someone just posted this on reddit asking if its halo 4 or not. I’m thinking no simply because its blurred so much.

wow, that looks so legit…

Looks like a blurry pic of Halo 3…but then again…the spartan looks better; even for being blurry. =/ dunno.

That looks atrocious.

An atrocious piece of fan art at that.

Your fake image gave me cancer.

Thank you -.-

Definitely fake. The black BR says it all. The new BR is silver and the Chiefs outline is clearly that of the old Mark VI.

looks real

Definitely looks shopped. Even if it’s a camera taking a picture of a TV, I could get a way better image with just about any camera or phone.

halo 3 blurred pic.

im calling bs on that sir. not legit.

> Definitely fake. The black BR says it all. The new BR is silver and the Chiefs outline is clearly that of the old Mark VI.

LOL It looks more like an AR than a BR…

I declare shenanigans.

That’s the Halo 2 or 3 BR. Looks a lot like the first mission from Halo 3. I’m 90% sure it’s fake.

He has more space in his armor, he’s holding a br, and I swear that I see the thruster pack.

I see the usual halo 4 lighting, with the rays coming down. This could be nothing more than photoshop and blurred… still looks like Halo 4 chief to me.

> > Definitely fake. The black BR says it all. The new BR is silver and the Chiefs outline is clearly that of the old Mark VI.
>
> LOL It looks more like an AR than a BR…

Not really; you’ve got a hint of green poking through the gap between the barrel and what I’m going to call the ‘scope stand’. And the barrel is longer than an AR’s.

But yeah, no, this looks totally fake; someone just blurred a still from the ViDoc and then slapped it onto an equally blurred forest background.

Guys, discussing leaks, real or fake, isn’t allowed, remember?