Halo 4 Screenshot content being banned

When ever I take screenshots and I want to put em on my fileshare, I receive a notification saying that the Content is banned. After personally investigating the situation I noticed that EVERYTHING in my recent screenshots and file browser are being registered as banned content. Ive tried to take photos on totally different maps and gametypes but its still saying the same thing. Please Help

Have you tried downloading a screenshot created by someone else, and uploading that to your File Share? Doing so would help to determine whether the issue has something to do with your files, or with your whole File Share.

Hi The Invictus XI,

We are currently investigating this issue and will provide updates as they become available.

I haven’t tried yet. Should I do so and let you know? Or?

> I haven’t tried yet. Should I do so and let you know? Or?

Can’t hurt.

Post results here in the thread, so the Forum Team can see them – don’t PM them to me directly.

When I attempted to download a screenshot from someone else’s file share it worked… But right when I try to put in it my file share it give a notification saying this content is banned or something in that manner. So I guess it’s all files for me

> When I attempted to download a screenshot from someone else’s file share it worked… But right when I try to put in it my file share it give a notification saying this content is banned or something in that manner. So I guess it’s all files for me

Looks like it’s your File Share. I wonder what’s going on, then. If you want a temporary fix, I’ll loan you my File Share slots…although it won’t work for Films and Screenshots… :stuck_out_tongue:

So could this issue be resolved or fix?

> So could this issue be resolved or fix?

I don’t see why not. I just don’t know why it won’t work for you. Have you tried adding it to your file share via Waypoint’s website? You can also access recent screenshots from there, so you can add your own to your File Share while you wait for the in game one to work. :wink:

Ive tried to do so but and any screenshot I take does not render on the pc even as a recent screenshot. Man I wish I knew too! haha

DavidJCobb or Cizlin can you please notify me when this issue is resolved or something?

> DavidJCobb or Cizlin can you please notify me when this issue is resolved or something?

Sorry, but I’m just a forum moderator – a forum volunteer, not a 343i employee. You’ll have to wait for something from 343i (Forum Team) if the problem doesn’t go away on its own. :\