HALO 4 says screw logic!

The Infinity looks really big. SO who could have helped them build it in only 4 years?
The elites could have helped out alot with their Super Cruiser (sorry. I forgot the name of it) that thing is probably 3.5-6 miles long with over 17,000 crew members PLUS why have covenant weapons if there are going to be no elites whatsoever? SO are jackals playable? :stuck_out_tongue: Grunts? LOL Brutes? XD I mean seriously 343 WAY TO GO GUYS sarcastically speaking

I see this is your first post so I can only hope you made this account simply to troll as you are incredibly bored/boring.

I’d welcome you to Waypoint, but I can see your visit will be a once-only and gloriously short.

if you really want to talk about logic what possible reason could you have to creat an account just to troll about the realism behind creating the infinity.

> The Infinity looks really big. SO who could have helped them build it in only 4 years?
> The elites could have helped out alot with their Super Cruiser (sorry. I forgot the name of it) that thing is probably 3.5-6 miles long with over 17,000 crew members PLUS why have covenant weapons if there are going to be no elites whatsoever? SO are jackals playable? :stuck_out_tongue: Grunts? LOL Brutes? XD I mean seriously 343 WAY TO GO GUYS sarcastically speaking

On the very unlikely chance you’re not trolling, it’s been under construction for 20 years, not 4, and Covenant dissidents (splinter factions) are still in Halo 4.

Umm… the Infinity had been under construction in the Oort Cloud for 2 decades, 20 years.

Umm… there are Covenant in the game. They are a hostile faction.

I’m sorry, but you seem to be very misinformed. Have you been paying attention?

Actually it says in Glasslands that she was already built and used as a test bed for new technology at the time of 2553.

well,
how are the UNSC supposed to make so many frigates during the war?

5-10 frigates would equal the time needed to create the infinity, no?

Sorry but 20 doesnt equal 4.