Halo 4 Sales.

Do you guys think that Halo 4 will sell more than Halo 3 did? I’f so, by how much more? Halo 3= 10 million, Halo 4= ??

I think Halo 4 will because it will appeal more to everyone. It has some aspects from CoD and Battlefield.

It’ll sell more, I’m sure.

If it fails to please the majority, Halo 5 won’t sell.

Like, at all.

We’ll just have to see how the cat catches the mouse my friend.

i think the servers may crash 1st day…

> i think the servers may crash 1st day…

Like the Halo and the Death Star, it most likely will.
If there will be a population meter here is what it will say. ( I apologize for the ridiculousness of the number I’m about to type. )

7 billion People Online. (World’s Population.)(Apparently we surpassed 7 billion somewhere along the line, and I wasn’t aware of it.)

November 6 0:30 Zulu: halo 4 net code breaks, crashing XBL servers the world over

November 6 01:00 Zulu: waypoint crashes under strain of panic halo fans

> > i think the servers may crash 1st day…
>
> Like the Halo and the Death Star, it most likely will.
> If there will be a population meter here is what it will say. ( I apologize for the ridiculousness of the number I’m about to type. )
>
> 6 billion People Online. (World’s Population.)

Nice. Ridiculous, but nice.

I think Halo 4 will do better because the halo community has grown so much since 2007 through all the media outlets halo has branched out to like books animated shorts and the rooster-teeth and machinima series on you tube.

> November 6 0:30 Zulu: halo 4 net code breaks, crashing XBL servers the world over
>
> November 6 01:00 Zulu: waypoint crashes under strain of panic halo fans

November 6 01:15 Zulu: The world will end because no one can play Halo 4 or access waypoint.

> > i think the servers may crash 1st day…
>
> Like the Halo and the Death Star, it most likely will.
> If there will be a population meter here is what it will say. ( I apologize for the ridiculousness of the number I’m about to type. )
>
> <mark>6 billion People Online.</mark> (World’s Population.)

So where does the other billion live? The moon?

OT: Reach didn’t sell better than Halo 3 so I don’t expect Halo 4 to unless it’s way better than Halo 3 and also appeals to Call of Duty fans which it won’t because they’ll just buy the next Call of Duty regardless.

Well, Reach sold better then Halo 3. So, yeah.

> > > i think the servers may crash 1st day…
> >
> > Like the Halo and the Death Star, it most likely will.
> > If there will be a population meter here is what it will say. ( I apologize for the ridiculousness of the number I’m about to type. )
> >
> > <mark>6 billion People Online.</mark> (World’s Population.)
>
> So where does the other billion live? The moon?
>
> OT: Reach didn’t sell better than Halo 3 so I don’t expect Halo 4 to unless it’s way better than Halo 3 and also appeals to Call of Duty fans which it won’t because they’ll just buy the next Call of Duty regardless.

Going away from the topic for just a minute, Sorry I hadn’t known we had surpassed 7 billion i thought we were still at 6 billion. We have way to many people.

Halo 4 should be successful.

> Well, Reach sold better then Halo 3. So, yeah.

Yup yup.

http://www.vgchartz.com/gamedb/?name=halo no it did not.

> > > > i think the servers may crash 1st day…
> > >
> > > Like the Halo and the Death Star, it most likely will.
> > > If there will be a population meter here is what it will say. ( I apologize for the ridiculousness of the number I’m about to type. )
> > >
> > > <mark>6 billion People Online.</mark> (World’s Population.)
> >
> > So where does the other billion live? The moon?
> >
> > OT: Reach didn’t sell better than Halo 3 so I don’t expect Halo 4 to unless it’s way better than Halo 3 and also appeals to Call of Duty fans which it won’t because they’ll just buy the next Call of Duty regardless.
>
> Going away from the topic for just a minute, Sorry I hadn’t known we had surpassed 7 billion i thought we were still at 6 billion. We have way to many people.
>
> Halo 4 should be successful.

China and India make up over 2.5 billion alone. Asia has overcrowding issues and in the future, so will Europe.

OT: Halo 4 will be successful, but as successful as Halo 3?

> November 6 0:30 Zulu: halo 4 net code breaks, crashing XBL servers the world over
>
> November 6 01:00 Zulu: waypoint crashes under strain of panic halo fans

ITS DIABLO 3 ALL OVER AGAIN NOOOOOOOOO!!!

I don’t see it topping Halo 3 in sales because Halo 3 had a solid 5 years of market time without having to compete with another “main” Halo game and Halo 5 will probably be released along side the next Xbox approx. 3 years after Halo 4 comes out, so after that the sales of Halo 4 are basically gonna grind to a hault and I can’t see it reaching 10 million sales in that amount of time.

well since reach sold more than halo 1 did I guess so.

I could see it beating that if it’s advertised and turns out to be the be the badass it’s supposed to be. But Halo 5 might launch with the Xbox 720 in roughly 3-4 years, not everyone will buy the Xbox 720 at launch but whoever does is getting Halo 5 with it. But Halo 4 should sell a good solid 1.5-4 million by the time the next gene Xbox comes out.