Halo 4 sales have gone back up.

I’m quite surprised, Halo 4 is now back in the top 10 sold games globally. It’s only selling 7,000 less than blops 2 and has sold over 1.11 million copies since january.

What do you guys think is bringing the sales back up? MSFT must have some amazing advertising, and apparently all the rants here on waypoint and thc haven’t done much to sway the sales. It might surpass reach in sales if it continues this trend.

Please no hating/flaming in this thread.

That’s strange. Only 33,424 people online out of the millions that bought the game. I guess a whole lot of people figure there’s nothing worth staying for.

edit: wording

> That’s strange. Only 33,424 people online out of the millions that bought the game. I guess not a whole lot of people figure there’s nothing worth staying for.

Remember the golden days of Halo 3 when the Team Slayer playlist alone had an excess of 100,000 players in it? Now there are only 33,000 playing Halo 4… these are the golden days of Halo 4, aren’t they? Even Reach had better numbers. What’s up? Have people simply bought the game, played it, disliked it, and stopped playing, like me? Are the numbers inaccurate? Is it the competition? Lack of interest in video games? I’m curious here…

Would you kindly continue the discussion here.

https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst205677_Halo-4-Sales-reach-8-Million.aspx

And remember to continue keeping it clean.