Halo 4`s Armor

probably this has been said before but halo 4 has the worst armor of any halo… have you seen the healmets… remember how epic halo 3 recon was know look at halo 4s it looks like a giant head… when this game was anounced i was imagining epic amor because reach revolucionized halos armor adding knives and pieces of clothing like Juns armor chest…

in halo 4 they even cut out classic armor like Mark 5 the first armor of the franchise?? and they said that they wished that mrk 5 would be included but the disk didnt have enought space… and they fill the space with F.ugly armor like comando or protector or all the ugly armor

and where are the knives?? remember halo reach security shoulders they were the reason i had to rank up too have those epic shoulders and what about the security helmet it was in all halo games to 3 and reach and they cut it off for helmets that no one likes

in halo 5 they need to do decent armor in halo 4 i really hate all the armor exept mark 6 i even hate my own armor

They’ve done a brilliant job with armor in this game. There are 70 different helmets alone (including skins).
That is simply amazing - no other word for it.
Some people are never pleased.

I think its’ the best Halo armour to date. There are many that would agree with you, and many that would agree with me. Its’ all opinion. You need to learn to not state yours as fact.

I think Halo 3 had better armour and quality>quantity

> They’ve done a brilliant job with armor in this game. There are 70 different helmets alone (including skins).
> That is simply amazing - no other word for it.
> Some people are never pleased.

i know that we all have different opinion on armor taste but i prefer quality over quantity you say that they did a brilliant job including 70 different helmets?? i really dont think thats correct but when you go to matchmaking everyone uses wetwork, recon or mark 6 go to play now and see how many people a game at btb have wetwork or recon… and i like reach better because it looked like actual war armor in halo 4 you assasinate a guy and a knife comes out of nowhere and dissapears when you are finished

Yes, they have masses of armor pieces, but still, they could make more? with some new specializations? Moar levels? Older armor back and maybe Chiefs custom armor via a achievement? like the vidmaster achievements?

Don’t get me wrong, there are some great pieces out there, but they could just gives us some more armors with DLC and such…

The best helmet for me is still FOTUS. But, alas, I can’t get it since it requires 300 bucks, which I just can’t spare, also seeing that I already own a 360 slim…

I bet they can make more and perhaps add achievements to them as requirements to unlock?

Maybe even with certain themes? Like a forerunner themed armor set, or Promethian themed.

Anyways, it’s not like I am unhappy about the selection though almost everyone one of them doesn’t have the Halo like Visor, instead just have weird dots on them. A bit Gungir themed.

> They’ve done a brilliant job with armor in this game. There are 70 different helmets alone (including skins).

Exactly

Halo 4 armor all look cool in their own obnoxious, awkward ways IMO.

But they look like they’re taken from other franchises, and don’t look like something a supersoldier would wear. I just can’t imagine soldiers wearing helmets without visors, and colorful and weird armor like Pioneer.

It’s like they tried to make all of this really mean/tough looking armor and failed miserably. And then they ran out of ideas and decided to do reskins instead. Either way, some armor definitely looks better than others in my opinion. However I’m now going to be a whiny idiot and not play the game anymore because Mark V isn’t in this game.

The good ones are the best of any game so far, while the bad ones are the worst of any game so far.

Thankfully there are the aforementioned good ones so I’m fine.

I didn’t much like Halo 3’s armor, really I only liked Scout and mark 5/6… I didn’t like Halo Reaches armor much either, I’ve always had The default noble 6 armor. Halo 4, well I don’t like a good number of armor kits but I certainly like a lot more of the armor kits than halo 3 and reach combined. And I love how secondary colors are now stripes. But I’ve always loved the scout armor so that’s what I use. I wear the entire scout armor kit and I think it looks awesome in Halo 4. Ha

Quantity =/= Quality

Sure there are lots of armors in H4 but, for me anyway, only a few of them actually look any good. Recruit, Soldier, Warrior, Air Assault look good but the rest just look rushed and poor.

Reach armors looked like actual battle-worn armor with pockets and attachments and a much better more artistically focused look. They just look a lot better.

Reach Commando
Halo 4 Commando

Doesn’t help that H4 doesn’t have Mk V, ODST, CQB or Noble Six’ helmet does it?

Hal 4 have some bad helmet but they have good ones to and the they have some many helmets. All but 2 specializatin helmet are crap but the 70+% of the normal helmet are good. When it comes to whole armor Halo 4 is surely better than reaches.

I agree that the amount of helmets is amazing but sadly I don’t quite like some of the helmet designs (raider,oceanic,pioneer and a few others I don’t like)I know it is an opinion and some people might like halo 4’s armory the best but I wish the armor didn’t look so “anime-ish” and “micheal bay like” compared to reach’s large robust and gritty design

The helmets are absolutely awesome save for a few, (where’s my ODST and why does Commando look so ugly ;_:wink: but I’m a fan of the big and bulky armour that Reach had. Like the big shoulders and and chest pieces. There’s only a few chest pieces and shoulder pieces I like. :confused:

> Quantity =/= Quality
>
> Sure there are lots of armors in H4 but, for me anyway, only a few of them actually look any good. Recruit, Soldier, Warrior, Air Assault look good but the rest just look rushed and poor.
>
> Reach armors looked like actual battle-worn armor with pockets and attachments and a much better more artistically focused look. They just look a lot better.
>
> Reach Commando
> Halo 4 Commando
>
> Doesn’t help that H4 doesn’t have Mk V, ODST, CQB or Noble Six’ helmet does it?

I guess that the explanation for Mark 5 and Noble Six’s helm is that they are very out dated in lore terms considering by 2552 both helmet were already almost outdated and as for ODST the ODSTs are probably non-existant due to the ease of the Spartan 4 and I would consider the recruit helmet a spirityal succesor. Although I can’t explain CQB but I didn’t quite like the look of it and I don’t care that it is gone

Nah just some people prefer to not have their favourite series anally destroyed and to have it be a EVA nock-off

So, in reality you mean there’s around 35. With different stripes you want to count as a actual set.

Armor could have been better. I won’t say it’s bad, but I won’t say I found it satisfactory either. Commendation unlocks are bad. D:

i hated reach’s armor there were maybe 3 cool helmets all others were dumb. were as halo 4 has a lot of cool ones but also some dumb ones. overall halo 4 has the better armor

The armor in halo 4 is great if you like crysis crossed with transformers. I swear the one helmet looks exactly like megatrons face…