halo 4 rumors for ps3

i will kinda be pissed if they do it cuz halo is a xbox game not a ps game and ps wont share there games with us then why should we share the greatest shooting game with them if they want a cool game like halo then they make it i dont like the idea about shareing halo with ps3 ya there call of duty and stuff but call of duty is a crappy game i cant get into it orther ppl can but not me and i try playing the new one and i cant get into that on either i hope this rumor is true cuz think about it then it will be pushed back longer u cant and wont ever be able to ply it with ppl who has a ps3 ever and if u can it would be hard work and longer and longer to set stuff up for it i been waiting for halo 4 since the ending of halo 3 and halo reach is kinda annoying cuz the hole armlock and stuff i kinda wished they kept with u got to find a bubble sheild and through it down and thats how u use it instead if bein a noob and keep armer locking… but anyway think about how if ps3 have halo how much longer it will take to be relesed and u got to make it so xbox ppl cant play with ps3 ppl and everything so there is something what u wanna think about think about all the fans who is dieing to play it i dont think ps3 deserve halo4

Halo is Microsoft’s baby. Microsoft and Sony are rivals. Therefore, it is completely illogical to think that Microsoft would even consider selling Halo 4 on the PS3.

It’s rather sad that people would even think that this could be true…

Halo 4 is confirmed to be on the Xbox 360 and Microsoft owns the rights to halo and would never give it away to Sony.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members or engage posters who are trolling.

I laughed rather loud at this.

rumors all over the internet and on sites

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

> I laughed rather loud at this.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

That’s quite enough of that, thanks.

Those “rumors” you heard are just that - rumors.