Halo 4 Rumble Pit.

So I LOVE rumble pit in Halo 4. The only problem is, theres barely anyone in it. On weekends the number goes up to around 30, but 90% of the time, its at 0 or around 6. Does anyone have any tips or ways to make it so Halo 4’s rumble pit stays alive? I look at Reach’s rumble pit and it has 20 or above most of the time. Lets keep rumble pit in Halo 4 alive people, I’m sure most of us are getting sick of the tryhards in 4v4 slayer going in with teams of 4’s.

I understand your problem. I enjoy RP as well. The problem is that, at least from my perspective, is that many usual RP players makes the game mode very unpleseant. Most who wander it are masterized players like us and so, those of lesser levels are like the third wheels of the game, the bait, the sitting ducks. I dont think many like the idea of getting into a game where they will die instantly, barely scoring 30 while someone is already 200. So at least we shouldnt be too harsh on them, like not go all out.

> 2535453464044488;2:
> I understand your problem. I enjoy RP as well. The problem is that, at least from my perspective, is that many usual RP players makes the game mode very unpleseant. Most who wander it are masterized players like us and so, those of lesser levels are like the third wheels of the game, the bait, the sitting ducks. I dont think many like the idea of getting into a game where they will die instantly, barely scoring 30 while someone is already 200. So at least we shouldnt be too harsh on them, like not go all out.

Good point, most of the people I see in rumble pit are people I continuously get matched up with and theyre all fairly decent. I never thought of it this way. Thank you for getting back to me my friend

> 2533274962041307;3:
> > 2535453464044488;2:
> > I understand your problem. I enjoy RP as well. The problem is that, at least from my perspective, is that many usual RP players makes the game mode very unpleseant. Most who wander it are masterized players like us and so, those of lesser levels are like the third wheels of the game, the bait, the sitting ducks. I dont think many like the idea of getting into a game where they will die instantly, barely scoring 30 while someone is already 200. So at least we shouldnt be too harsh on them, like not go all out.
>
> Good point, most of the people I see in rumble pit are people I continuously get matched up with and theyre all fairly decent. I never thought of it this way. Thank you for getting back to me my friend

Like you, I wish to keep Rumble Pit alive in Halo 4. We must not go all out on those who come to it on their first try. That way they can do much more and like the game mode and start playing it more

> 2535453464044488;4:
> > 2533274962041307;3:
> > > 2535453464044488;2:
> > > I understand your problem. I enjoy RP as well. The problem is that, at least from my perspective, is that many usual RP players makes the game mode very unpleseant. Most who wander it are masterized players like us and so, those of lesser levels are like the third wheels of the game, the bait, the sitting ducks. I dont think many like the idea of getting into a game where they will die instantly, barely scoring 30 while someone is already 200. So at least we shouldnt be too harsh on them, like not go all out.
> >
> > Good point, most of the people I see in rumble pit are people I continuously get matched up with and theyre all fairly decent. I never thought of it this way. Thank you for getting back to me my friend
>
> Like you, I wish to keep Rumble Pit alive in Halo 4. We must not go all out on those who come to it on their first try. That way they can do much more and like the game mode and start playing it more

I completely agree. I tend to only go tryhard on people that are really good, if I see a level 1 or 50 I just go casual with them, I dont necessarily let them win, but I tone it down. I think it would be a great idea if 343 added a low level playlist in the next Halo, where only ranks 1 through lets say 30 can play with each other and get warmed up and better at the game.

I agree with you, but i dont think there is anything we can do to overcome this problem. Unexperienced players get tired of playing against RP veterans after a few games and go back to btb.

<p>I agree with you, but i dont think there is anything we can do to overcome this problem. Unexperienced players get tired of playing against RP veterans after a few games and go back to btb.</p>

> 2535429907257483;7:
> <p>I agree with you, but i dont think there is anything we can do to overcome this problem. Unexperienced players get tired of playing against RP veterans after a few games and go back to btb.</p>

Well at least we still have the weekends for some good old fashioned rumble pit :slight_smile: thank you for your input my friend