Halo 4 reviewed harshly?

After seeing how BAD Medal of Honor: Warfighter is getting bashed on from critics, I wonder what will happen with Halo 4.

People hate Call of Duty and looked at Halo 4 and MoH: Warfighter to derail the CoD juggernaut, but even with all the flashy presentation, in depth story telling, etc, MoH is getting torn apart.

Will Halo 4 find a similar fate?

And before seeing the metacritic for MoH: Warfighter, the highest review I’ve seen was a 3/10. Really hoping Halo 4 will not be the same.

Be on the lookout around the end of October- November 2nd for the H4 reviews to start coming in.

Well no, because Halo doesn’t suck.

Seriously that game is so terrible, the beta was almost unplayable for me.

One does not simply compare MOH with Halo.

MoH: war-fighter was very glitchy. Straight away, the game that was so hyped turned into a bug fest of despair. Halo 4 has had a massive team of people working on it, play-testing it for a long time, I highly doubt 343 would leave the game they care so much about full of bugs.

Plus war-fighter wasn’t exactly the best game ever.

Are you seriously saying that because MOH got bad reviews, Halo will? For real?

So where’s the correlation between Medal of Honour and Halo? They’re both distinct franchises, so it makes no sense to believe that just because MOH received poor/mediocre reviews, Halo 4 must suffer must automatically suffer a similar fate.

No. I don’t think so.

I was watching IGN’s “where my MoH: Warfighter review?” Video and I get the feeling that this game is going to get very bad reviews.

I played the beta for an hour and haven’t went back.

Medal of Honor never really was that good

> Are you seriously saying that because MOH got bad reviews, Halo will? For real?

Did you not read? I’m not saying that. I’m simply wondering if critics will be harsh on Halo 4 because it seems as if a lot of games this year are getting reviewed very strictly.

It’s all to do with hype moh games have always been below par, and everyone hopes the next instalment will be different but never is, COD is the same if you like it or not you know what your getting, Halo however is evolving its now what reach should have been , I’m a big fan of reach but understand why people hated it , but H4 seems to have been built with a more wider audience in mind, Cod players want first to shoot kills, Halo fans want most skill gets the kill, so someone is always going to hate it…like films that get a bad review , you watch it and think its great its all down to choice some people want to start agame and dominate some want to get better by practice so it’ depends what you want. P.s I hate vehicles in halo they reduce the need for gun skill

MOH looks crappy anyway. Also, they are either going to praise Call of Duty or say it’s the same -Yoink- and not many improvements. The graphics have stayed the same since cod 4 lol, pretty much.

Anyways, I think halo 4 will turn out great. The rating on MoH shouldn’t be received as “harsh.” It’s probably accurate. Rate it for what it is.

A moh that was mediocre?

Deja vu, its like 2010 all over again

I honestly think reviews are too kind, Im sick and tired of crappy games getting good reviews.

I would rather a videogame be hated for what it is then be loved for what its not.

You’re comparing Halo 4 to Medal of Honor.

That is why you fail.

Halo always gets good reviews, it’s simply the best!

> You’re comparing Halo 4 to Medal of Honor.
>
> That is why you fail.

You don’t know how to read.

That is why YOU fail.

Warfighter is actually an average game. The last Halo game to come out came out 2 years ago, and this craps all over it.

Plus, there STILL is no game like Halo. Halo 4 will get 9.5’s

> > Are you seriously saying that because MOH got bad reviews, Halo will? For real?
>
> Did you not read? I’m not saying that. I’m simply wondering if critics will be harsh on Halo 4 because it seems as if a lot of games this year are getting reviewed very strictly.

BL2 was greatly praised, and it deserved it.

MoH did not deserve praise. RE6 was also a letdown, which is why it too recieved mediocre ratings.

This is what seperates the good games, the bad games, and the AAA games. And seeing from how nearly every hands-on from critics and fans alike have been praised, i doubt halo 4 will flop.

> You don’t know how to read.
>
> That is why YOU fail.

OH NO YOU DIDN’T!

But no, I can read just fine. You’re not giving Halo 4 a chance really, you’re just saying zomg MoH has been torn a new one, will this happen to Halo 4. Chances are it won’t, they’re very different games and Halo 4 has already received a lot of positive feedback.

MoH on the other hand is a series that has struggled to keep its head above water for several installments now and I expect the latest one is probably a bad/mediocre game.

I think it will get a good review, just look at Halo: Reach.