Halo 4 resupply package??

so im watching RTX and i heard them talking about the resupply package and it allows you to get ammo and grenades from fallem enemies??? WTF IS THAT -Yoink-!!! that has allows been a halo GIVEN that is come call of duty -Yoink- that can die in a fire!!!

They’ve talked about it before - it’s a perk. There a different ones (faster speed to be one, I believe).

The perk you are talking about has to be equipped to pick up ammo and grenades from a dead enemy.

Resupply is not for ammo if i recall. It just allows you to pick up grenades off dead players. There will be grenade spawns and you will be able to still pick them up without resupply.

I’ll have to watch the RTX videos again. I am just going off what Little English Halo Blog. I swear it was just nades, not ammo.

It is to prevent grenade spam. You actually have to be careful and conservative without it.

If you don’t have it, they appear around the map as Ordinance.

> They’ve talked about it before - it’s a perk. There a different ones (faster speed to be one, I believe).
>
> The perk you are talking about has to be equipped to pick up ammo and grenades from a dead enemy.

YES! i know but that has always been a GIVEN for halo games being able to pick up ammo and grenades from dead bodies. i find it annoying and a “wrong-doing” towards the halo universe to add something like that.

> so im watching RTX and i heard them talking about the resupply package and it allows you to get ammo and grenades from fallem enemies??? WTF IS THAT Yoink!!! that has allows been a halo GIVEN that is come call of duty -Yoink!- that can die in a fire!!!

No. I believe re-supply is for grenades only. If this package applied for ammo as well, Halo would be done. Period.

im sure it makes you resupply (whether its ammo or nades idk) from a dead player even if there isnt ammo or nades around

I believe its for grenades only. You can pick up ammo off the ground from dead players weapons.

It’s only for Grenades, and it’s a pretty good way to stop grenade spam IMO.

it’s a Specialization that allows you to pick up more Grenades (not including ones that are on the map by default) from your dead enemies/allies.

I really like this. most people just spam their nades. without this, they can’t really do this. nades will be used more tactically now.

It’s only for grenades, not ammo, you’ll still be able to pick ammo up from dead players.
I LOVE this idea, it’ll force players to be smarter with nades and not spam them all the time.

Calm down, this is old news.

> It’s only for grenades, not ammo, you’ll still be able to pick ammo up from dead players.
> I LOVE this idea, it’ll force players to be smarter with nades and not spam them all the time.

Yeah i thought as much. Just for nades, the OP is just raging too much. :stuck_out_tongue:

Besides, you can still pick up grenades off the map when they spawn. You shouldn’t be throwing your grenades randomly and then complain about not having any (because it’s like, your fault?)

Though there is the Grenadier tactical package that lets you spawn with three instead of two nades of your choice. It has the potential to be spammy alongside the resupply package since you can three instead of two. Just a thought if players decide to base their play style around grenades.

> It is to prevent grenade spam. You actually have to be careful and conservative without it.
>
> If you don’t have it, they appear around the map as Ordinance.

exactly, halo has always been a grenade fest so I’m glad 343 is doing something to alleviate the problem.