Halo 4 Released OSTs

I was just wondering, has this track here been released by 343i yet? I know this one has and I have it on my iPod for listening pleasure, but I’d like to get the other one if possible.

TL;DR Which Halo 4 OST tracks have been released yet?

> I was just wondering, has this track here been released by 343i yet? I know this one has and I have it on my iPod for listening pleasure, but I’d like to get the other one if possible.
>
> TL;DR Which Halo 4 OST tracks have been released yet?

The first one was only released as background music in the working at 343 vidoc but was confirmed as Halo 4 music.

The second one was realeased as a soundtrack sample.

> > I was just wondering, has this track here been released by 343i yet? I know this one has and I have it on my iPod for listening pleasure, but I’d like to get the other one if possible.
> >
> > TL;DR Which Halo 4 OST tracks have been released yet?
>
> The first one was only released as background music in the working at 343 vidoc but was confirmed as Halo 4 music.
>
> The second one was realeased as a soundtrack sample.

OK, so that’s all we’ve got?

> > > I was just wondering, has this track here been released by 343i yet? I know this one has and I have it on my iPod for listening pleasure, but I’d like to get the other one if possible.
> > >
> > > TL;DR Which Halo 4 OST tracks have been released yet?
> >
> > The first one was only released as background music in the working at 343 vidoc but was confirmed as Halo 4 music.
> >
> > The second one was realeased as a soundtrack sample.
>
> OK, so that’s all we’ve got?

that’s all we’ve got.

hoping to get new music at E3.

Edit: By the way we also have this.

> > > > I was just wondering, has this track here been released by 343i yet? I know this one has and I have it on my iPod for listening pleasure, but I’d like to get the other one if possible.
> > > >
> > > > TL;DR Which Halo 4 OST tracks have been released yet?
> > >
> > > The first one was only released as background music in the working at 343 vidoc but was confirmed as Halo 4 music.
> > >
> > > The second one was realeased as a soundtrack sample.
> >
> > OK, so that’s all we’ve got?
>
> that’s all we’ve got.
>
> hoping to get new music at E3.

Ok, thanks. I’ll have to rip the video for the other track. I’m on holiday for E3, missing it all T.T

> I was just wondering, has this track here been released by 343i yet? I know this one has and I have it on my iPod for listening pleasure, but I’d like to get the other one if possible.
>
> TL;DR Which Halo 4 OST tracks have been released yet?

Oh you… bad person! Misleading title is misleading.
I hopped up in here thinking that the soundtrack of Halo 4 has been released for purchase.
Damn you OP! :stuck_out_tongue:

> > I was just wondering, has this track here been released by 343i yet? I know this one has and I have it on my iPod for listening pleasure, but I’d like to get the other one if possible.
> >
> > TL;DR Which Halo 4 OST tracks have been released yet?
>
> Oh you… bad person! Misleading title is misleading.
> I hopped up in here thinking that the soundtrack of Halo 4 has been released for purchase.
> Damn you OP! :stuck_out_tongue:

I wish, sorry :confused: