Halo 4 release date confirmed?

November 2nd - Gamestop

I wouldn’t take anything as set in stone until the release date is officially announced. Also, keep in mind that games almost always release on Tuesdays, and November 2nd is a Friday.

Reminds me of cake.

> Reminds me of cake.

Sounds legit.

> > Reminds me of cake.
>
> Sounds legit.

Quite.

Dude, all video game stores have temp release dates for all games until the official release date is released. Unless 343i comes out and releases a statement on this site saying “Halo 4 will be released on such and such date”, it’s not the real release date.

In fact, if the official Halo 4 page on this site has the same date as your video says, then it’s true, but I’m looking at it right now, and it says “RELEASE DATE: Holiday 2012”, so NO, that is not the release date.

> Reminds me of cake.

Jelly beans

> Dude, all video game stores have temp release dates for all games until the official release date is released. Unless 343i comes out and releases a statement on this site saying “Halo 4 will be released on such and such date”, it’s not the real release date.
>
> In fact, if the official Halo 4 page on this site has the same date as your video says, then it’s true, but I’m looking at it right now, and it says “RELEASE DATE: Holiday 2012”, so NO, that is not the release date.

Not true, Gamestop is the pinnacle of gaming and they know about all the wonderful games.

> > Dude, all video game stores have temp release dates for all games until the official release date is released. Unless 343i comes out and releases a statement on this site saying “Halo 4 will be released on such and such date”, it’s not the real release date.
> >
> > In fact, if the official Halo 4 page on this site has the same date as your video says, then it’s true, but I’m looking at it right now, and it says “RELEASE DATE: Holiday 2012”, so NO, that is not the release date.
>
> Not true, Gamestop is the pinnacle of gaming and they know about all the wonderful games.

Still, What does the Official Halo 4 Page say for it’s release date? Doesn’t matter which company is the pinnacle of gaming, unless the developer tells every one the release date, all release dates of other companies, even gamestop, are false.

> > > Dude, all video game stores have temp release dates for all games until the official release date is released. Unless 343i comes out and releases a statement on this site saying “Halo 4 will be released on such and such date”, it’s not the real release date.
> > >
> > > In fact, if the official Halo 4 page on this site has the same date as your video says, then it’s true, but I’m looking at it right now, and it says “RELEASE DATE: Holiday 2012”, so NO, that is not the release date.
> >
> > Not true, Gamestop is the pinnacle of gaming and they know about all the wonderful games.
>
> Still, What does the Official Halo 4 Page say for it’s release date? Doesn’t matter which company is the pinnacle of gaming, unless the developer tells every one the release date, all release dates of other companies, even gamestop, are false.

They are a multi million dollar business they would never lie to their customers I rest my case.

I actually think it could be true. It’s about time for them to announce the release date, anyway, right?

> Dude, all video game stores have temp release dates for all games until the official release date is released. Unless 343i comes out and releases a statement on this site saying “Halo 4 will be released on such and such date”, it’s not the real release date.
>
> In fact, if the official Halo 4 page on this site has the same date as your video says, then it’s true, but I’m looking at it right now, and it says “RELEASE DATE: Holiday 2012”, so NO, that is not the release date.

Yes, but they usually say (whatever month) 31st, if they don’t know.

> > > > Dude, all video game stores have temp release dates for all games until the official release date is released. Unless 343i comes out and releases a statement on this site saying “Halo 4 will be released on such and such date”, it’s not the real release date.
> > > >
> > > > In fact, if the official Halo 4 page on this site has the same date as your video says, then it’s true, but I’m looking at it right now, and it says “RELEASE DATE: Holiday 2012”, so NO, that is not the release date.
> > >
> > > Not true, Gamestop is the pinnacle of gaming and they know about all the wonderful games.
> >
> > Still, What does the Official Halo 4 Page say for it’s release date? Doesn’t matter which company is the pinnacle of gaming, unless the developer tells every one the release date, all release dates of other companies, even gamestop, are false.
>
> They are a multi million dollar business they would never lie to their customers I rest my case.

Again, unless 343i tells us what the release date is, it’s false. It is common for multi million dollar retail video game companies to have temporary release dates on the preorders, the release date they have are best guess most of the time. When 343i says when the release date is, they will fix the release date to match with the official release date.

Also, trust me, a multi million dollar business would lie to their customers if it means money. I rest my case, trust me I know.

> > > > Dude, all video game stores have temp release dates for all games until the official release date is released. Unless 343i comes out and releases a statement on this site saying “Halo 4 will be released on such and such date”, it’s not the real release date.
> > > >
> > > > In fact, if the official Halo 4 page on this site has the same date as your video says, then it’s true, but I’m looking at it right now, and it says “RELEASE DATE: Holiday 2012”, so NO, that is not the release date.
> > >
> > > Not true, Gamestop is the pinnacle of gaming and they know about all the wonderful games.
> >
> > Still, What does the Official Halo 4 Page say for it’s release date? Doesn’t matter which company is the pinnacle of gaming, unless the developer tells every one the release date, all release dates of other companies, even gamestop, are false.
>
> They are a multi million dollar business they would never lie to their customers I rest my case.

Not every employee at Gamestop is the pinnacle of gaming knowledge (in fact, the opposite has been proven many times). And like it was mentioned before, most companies have temporary release dates until the actual one gets released. For example, Amazon states that December 31st is the release date for Halo 4, but anybody with any sense of logic would know that the release date shown there is also a temporary date.

> > Dude, all video game stores have temp release dates for all games until the official release date is released. Unless 343i comes out and releases a statement on this site saying “Halo 4 will be released on such and such date”, it’s not the real release date.
> >
> > In fact, if the official Halo 4 page on this site has the same date as your video says, then it’s true, but I’m looking at it right now, and it says “RELEASE DATE: Holiday 2012”, so NO, that is not the release date.
>
> Yes, but they usually say (whatever month) 31st, if they don’t know.

Some times, I’ve seen them have temp dates in the middle of the month before, it depends on who enters the date.

You’re the guy who made that BR video. I like you.

pinnacle? really, surely you jest? If the big three get there way, places like Gamestop will go out of business or atleast take a huge hit. What am I talking about, you question.

They are implementing a new feature to the new consoles that only allows new games to be played, thats right, used games wont allow online play or not at all on the console.

Besides, it’s going to be November 27th, just in time for holiday shopping craziness.

> > > > > Dude, all video game stores have temp release dates for all games until the official release date is released. Unless 343i comes out and releases a statement on this site saying “Halo 4 will be released on such and such date”, it’s not the real release date.
> > > > >
> > > > > In fact, if the official Halo 4 page on this site has the same date as your video says, then it’s true, but I’m looking at it right now, and it says “RELEASE DATE: Holiday 2012”, so NO, that is not the release date.
> > > >
> > > > Not true, Gamestop is the pinnacle of gaming and they know about all the wonderful games.
> > >
> > > Still, What does the Official Halo 4 Page say for it’s release date? Doesn’t matter which company is the pinnacle of gaming, unless the developer tells every one the release date, all release dates of other companies, even gamestop, are false.
> >
> > They are a multi million dollar business they would never lie to their customers I rest my case.
>
> Not every employee at Gamestop is the pinnacle of gaming knowledge (in fact, the opposite has been proven many times). And like it was mentioned before, most companies have temporary release dates until the actual one gets released. For example, Amazon states that December 31st is the release date for Halo 4, but anybody with any sense of logic would know that the release date shown there is also a temporary date.

We checked to make sure by asking a few more gamestops and even a few play n trades. They all said November 2nd, 2012.

It’ll either be Nov. 6th or 13th

> It’ll either be Nov. 6th or 13th

Gaming retailers beg to differ.