Halo 4 Reaper - New Weapon

Can anyone explain this?

what sort of creature could hold that?

> Can anyone explain this?
> http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-hl3GKGbzTUI/ThTiyRqznUI/AAAAAAAAAAs/pu2IEZsUoiA/s1600/Reaper_concept_wb.jpg

Total Sellout has already said that this wasn’t 343 or Microsoft so I don’t think it’s related…More like fanart than actual prints for a new weapon.

Wow. :slight_smile: Well, I wouldn’t mind at all if that was in the game because it looks -Yoink-. What site did you find this on? Is it a reliable one?

Looks like a black and red needle rifle. Shame its probably fake.

There was a thread about this earlier this week. No one in 343i or Microsoft Game Studios did that, even though it is quite nice.

Locked because (a.) it wasn’t created by anyone at 343 or Microsoft and (b.) we don’t discuss leaked material (real or fake) on this forum.

> Locked because (a.) it wasn’t created by anyone at 343 or Microsoft and (b.) we don’t discuss leaked material (real or fake) on this forum.

I think u forgot to lock it because I can still post replies…

That looks awesome!!!

> > Locked because (a.) it wasn’t created by anyone at 343 or Microsoft and (b.) we don’t discuss leaked material (real or fake) on this forum.
>
> I think u forgot to lock it because I can still post replies…

lol, plus it isn’t leaked if it isn’t released by 343 or Microsoft. It’s fan art

Looks like a evolved version of the Brute shot.

Guys, the pic was posted months ago and it’s FAKE.