Halo 4 - Reach Armor Equivalents

Hey everyone! So I was wondering what you guys think a good Halo 4 armor equivalent would be for this Halo: Reach armor set:

Helmet: Gungnir/CBRN
Left Shoulder: Sniper
Right Shoulder: Security
Chest: Collar/Breacher (to be specific, the [R] variant)
Wrist: Assault/Breacher
Utility: Tactical/Soft Case
Visor Color: Gold
Knee Guards: Gungnir

I was thinking something like:

Helmet: Gungnir
Torso: Raider
Left Shoulder: Soldier ZENITH
Right Shoulder: Gungnir
Forearms: Twin-plated AEON
Legs: Over-locking
Visor: Legendary

However, I would like a second… or many opinions.

I think that Scout or Commando would be better to replace the Security. The chest is a tough one, since everything in Reach is on the MK V platform, so technically you should use MK V arms, legs, and chest. The visor from Stalker is closest to Reach’s gold visor as well.

> I think that Scout or Commando would be better to replace the Security. The chest is a tough one, since everything in Reach is on the MK V platform, so technically you should use MK V arms, legs, and chest. The visor from Stalker is closest to Reach’s gold visor as well.

Yeah, sadly I don’t have Commando, and I HATE the Scout shoulders. Also, I try to refrain from using Champions Bundle items as they don’t appear in Spartan Ops. Thanks for you feedback nonetheless.

The dreaded, Can I get my Spartan look alike question. Lol
I would suggest just using
Helmet: Gungnir
Torso: Gungnir
Left Shoulder: Soldier ZENITH, Enforcer, or Pathfinder
Right Shoulder: Gungnir, or Protector
Forearms: Twin-plated AEON
Legs: Over-locking
Visor: Legendary
I think that’s about the best you’re going to get.

Mark V torso, arms, and legs. The most ridiculously over-sized shoulders you can find. And Helmet of your choice.

I have always thought that the Air Assault chest looks pretty similar to the Mk V chest used in Reach. I think that would look better than the Raider chest.

For the Sniper shoulder I would use something low profile like the Soldier or War Master.

For Security, possibly Rogue … it seems to carry a bit of bulk to it.

Legs, up to you. I’m usually a fan of the RG-63 Counter legs. They seem to carry some bulk, but don’t look too big.

Thanks everyone for the suggestions so far! More would be much appreciated. However, I believe I have come up with a combo that fits IMO.

Helmet: Gungnir - That’s obvious.
Torso: Raider - While the Air Assault torso may look like the Default chest from Reach, there’s just something about the Raider torso that resembles the Collar/Breacher, which is what I’m going for.
Left Shoulder: Soldier ZENITH - As said before, it’s low profile like the Sniper shoulder. And ZENITH looks cool.
Right Shoulder: Ranger STRIKE - This is going to take some time to explain. Okay, so the Commando shoulders in Reach were quite tall and bulky, like the Security shoulders. In Halo 4, the Commando shoulders have been shortened in height and changed in other ways, as well. I’ve done a similar thing with the Security shoulders by representing them using Ranger shoulders. Also, the STRIKE skin adds a bit more color to the armor.
Forearms: Twin-plated AEON - The Twin-plated forearms have always looked a little robotic and/or like the Assault/Breacher IMO. I used the AEON skin just because.
Legs: LG-50 Bulk - The Bulk legs are used as the Gungnir legs with the PULSE skin. Since I’m using the Gungnir knee guards in Reach, these seemed like the best fit.
Visor: Legendary - It’s gold. It may not look it, but it is.

I could still use some more ideas though.

Thank you!

I can agree with your legs choice, but I think that the Recruit legs have a similar appearance to the Gungnir legs in Reach. The Knee guard is prety similar.

Gungnir armor
The Bulk legs remind me of the Grenader knee assembly.

I cannot stress enough how important it is to use stalker rather than legendary visor if you really want to get as close to reach as possible. Also, R MK is correct, the bulk legs are a grenadier variant, whereas the recruit appears to have the more horizontal knees seen in gungnir. Another option may be the ricochet legs or possibly RG Counter.

As far as chests go, the ricochet chest is the most matte finished chest, which is similar to Reach, but due to the color blocking, your primary and secondary would have to be the same to make it look okay.