Halo 4 ranking system LOOK

i think We should keep CR to buy armor and stuff but also like to have

I like to se these when you look at someone spartan

your rank= How long you played because in reality rank = Experiance

And then your true skill right next to it. For exp your a mythic with a true skill of 35

And also like to show over all KD

That’s how it was in Halo 3. You had your level and then based on experience a rank.

> i think We should keep CR to buy armor and stuff but also like to have
>
> I like to se these when you look at someone spartan
>
> your rank= How long you played because in reality rank = Experiance
>
> And then your true skill right next to it. For exp your a mythic with a true skill of 35
>
> And also like to show over all KD

time played does not = experience. Where are you getting this information? You need to stop using it.

I think the reason why I prefer Reach’s ranking system to Halo 3’s is because I was awarded for my performance, not my team’s. Not to mention the fact that no matter how well you did, you only got a single “+1” EXP for every match you won.

Perhaps if you were the MVP AND the victor, you should gain two or three EXP points instead of just one? I also think cR shouldn’t be EXP, but just the currency we get to buy things at the Armory.

What if we could buy more than just armor pieces with cR? I’m not talking anything that would give you a tactical advantage, but what if you could use cR to buy skulls and dashboard themes?

> I think the reason why I prefer Reach’s ranking system to Halo 3’s is because I was awarded for my performance, not my team’s. Not to mention the fact that no matter how well you did, you only got a single “+1” EXP for every match you won.
>
> Perhaps if you were the MVP AND the victor, you could gain two or three EXP points instead of just one?

So you prefer not having a ranking system? you WANT to be randomly placed in matches where there are other players that are way above or way below your skill? Ok. I can see how you would think would be fun to you.

> > i think We should keep CR to buy armor and stuff but also like to have
> >
> > I like to se these when you look at someone spartan
> >
> > your rank= How long you played because in reality rank = Experiance
> >
> > And then your true skill right next to it. For exp your a mythic with a true skill of 35
> >
> > And also like to show over all KD
>
> time played does not = experience. Where are you getting this information? You need to stop using it.

Time does = Experience

So your telling me a baby has more Experience than a 55 year old man? No The 55 year old man has spent more TIME on earth that’s where Time=Experience just like your gonna have more Experience having the game for 2 years than a person that just got the game 6 hours ago.

> I think the reason why I prefer Reach’s ranking system to Halo 3’s is because I was awarded for my performance, not my team’s. Not to mention the fact that no matter how well you did, you only got a single “+1” EXP for every match you won.
>
> Perhaps if you were the MVP AND the victor, you should gain two or three EXP points instead of just one?
>
> I think cR shouldn’t be EXP, but just the currency we get to buy things at the Armory.

The rank is the reward you silly goose.

thats a very big part of why halo reach sucked, you werent ever rewarded for anything. the only thing you had to work on was time played. that ontop of armour abilities and a dmr with bloom and o gawd.

> > I think the reason why I prefer Reach’s ranking system to Halo 3’s is because I was awarded for my performance, not my team’s. Not to mention the fact that no matter how well you did, you only got a single “+1” EXP for every match you won.
> >
> > Perhaps if you were the MVP AND the victor, you could gain two or three EXP points instead of just one?
>
> So you prefer not having a ranking system? you WANT to be randomly placed in matches where there are other players that are way above or way below your skill? Ok. I can see how you would think would be fun to you.

I’m merely suggesting that the person who did the best should receive an extra EXP point or two.

>
> Perhaps if you were the MVP AND the victor, you should gain two or three EXP points instead of just one? I also think cR shouldn’t be EXP, but just the currency we get to buy things at the Armory.
>
> What if we could buy more than just armor pieces with cR? I’m not talking anything that would give you a tactical advantage, but what if you could use cR to buy skulls and dashboard themes?

What I Was trying to say is add both ranking systems put in halo 3 true skill with reaches ranks for EXP

> > i think We should keep CR to buy armor and stuff but also like to have
> >
> > I like to se these when you look at someone spartan
> >
> > your rank= How long you played because in reality rank = Experiance
> >
> > And then your true skill right next to it. For exp your a mythic with a true skill of 35
> >
> > And also like to show over all KD
>
> time played does not = experience. Where are you getting this information? You need to stop using it.

actually time played does equal experience, it does not however equal skill level

> > > i think We should keep CR to buy armor and stuff but also like to have
> > >
> > > I like to se these when you look at someone spartan
> > >
> > > your rank= How long you played because in reality rank = Experiance
> > >
> > > And then your true skill right next to it. For exp your a mythic with a true skill of 35
> > >
> > > And also like to show over all KD
> >
> > time played does not = experience. Where are you getting this information? You need to stop using it.
>
> actually time played does equal experience, it does not however equal skill level

This

I would be happy with that. :slight_smile: So, yeah, good idea. I just want a rank that actually means something, like in Halo 3. About what you said for the Cr system–I have been hoping someone else would suggest it other than me.

> > > i think We should keep CR to buy armor and stuff but also like to have
> > >
> > > I like to se these when you look at someone spartan
> > >
> > > your rank= How long you played because in reality rank = Experiance
> > >
> > > And then your true skill right next to it. For exp your a mythic with a true skill of 35
> > >
> > > And also like to show over all KD
> >
> > time played does not = experience. Where are you getting this information? You need to stop using it.
>
> Time does = Experience
>
> So your telling me a baby has more Experience than a 55 year old man? No The 55 year old man has spent more TIME on earth that’s where Time=Experience just like your gonna have more Experience having the game for 2 years than a person that just got the game 6 hours ago.

Then tell me, how is it that I can face off against inheritors that are absolutely. terrible at the game even though they probably have like 200K+ games played?

Also using real life experience to compare with game experience is a stupid comparison.

> > > > i think We should keep CR to buy armor and stuff but also like to have
> > > >
> > > > I like to se these when you look at someone spartan
> > > >
> > > > your rank= How long you played because in reality rank = Experiance
> > > >
> > > > And then your true skill right next to it. For exp your a mythic with a true skill of 35
> > > >
> > > > And also like to show over all KD
> > >
> > > time played does not = experience. Where are you getting this information? You need to stop using it.
> >
> > actually time played does equal experience, it does not however equal skill level
>
> This

You need experience to be skilled at something.

> > I think the reason why I prefer Reach’s ranking system to Halo 3’s is because I was awarded for my performance, not my team’s. Not to mention the fact that no matter how well you did, you only got a single “+1” EXP for every match you won.
> >
> > Perhaps if you were the MVP AND the victor, you should gain two or three EXP points instead of just one?
> >
> > I think cR shouldn’t be EXP, but just the currency we get to buy things at the Armory.
>
> The rank is the reward you silly goose.
>
> thats a very big part of why halo reach sucked, you werent ever rewarded for anything. the only thing you had to work on was time played. that ontop of armour abilities and a dmr with bloom and o gawd.

Technically, no Halo ever game gave you any sort of great reward, you just simply had a new icon on your Spartan’s/Elite’s service record.

And with his idea you would be rewarded. You would just use that reward on buying armor pieces. Obviously the Reach ranking system didn’t show skill. Halo 3’s had meaning. Halo: Reach’s only shows how much time you have put into it.

>
> And with his idea you would be rewarded. You would just use that reward on buying armor pieces. Obviously the Reach ranking system didn’t show skill. Halo 3’s had meaning. Halo: Reach’s only shows how much time you have put into it.

As long as I am getting rewarded for doing well AND winning, then I’ll be happy with the new ranking system.

My preference would be more similar to Halo 3, where it would show your experience in each playlist via a rank, but also on your 1-50 rank.

p.s. they do use an invisible ranking system similar to True Skill to match ppl of relative skills together…if you start a new account you still play BAD kids

> > > I think the reason why I prefer Reach’s ranking system to Halo 3’s is because I was awarded for my performance, not my team’s. Not to mention the fact that no matter how well you did, you only got a single “+1” EXP for every match you won.
> > >
> > > Perhaps if you were the MVP AND the victor, you could gain two or three EXP points instead of just one?
> >
> > So you prefer not having a ranking system? you WANT to be randomly placed in matches where there are other players that are way above or way below your skill? Ok. I can see how you would think would be fun to you.
>
> I’m merely suggesting that the person who did the best should receive an extra EXP point or two.

They did in halo 3, it was called MVP.

> > > I think the reason why I prefer Reach’s ranking system to Halo 3’s is because I was awarded for my performance, not my team’s. Not to mention the fact that no matter how well you did, you only got a single “+1” EXP for every match you won.
> > >
> > > Perhaps if you were the MVP AND the victor, you should gain two or three EXP points instead of just one?
> > >
> > > I think cR shouldn’t be EXP, but just the currency we get to buy things at the Armory.
> >
> > The rank is the reward you silly goose.
> >
> > thats a very big part of why halo reach sucked, you werent ever rewarded for anything. the only thing you had to work on was time played. that ontop of armour abilities and a dmr with bloom and o gawd.
>
> Technically, no Halo ever game gave you any sort of great reward, you just simply had a new icon on your Spartan’s/Elite’s service record.

Well, to me. that was the greatest reward there was. Having a 50 in 6 playlists and about 100 losses was far more rewarding to me than any flying hearts indicating that i played for 20 hours ever were.

You’re right though, its all opinion.

> > > > I think the reason why I prefer Reach’s ranking system to Halo 3’s is because I was awarded for my performance, not my team’s. Not to mention the fact that no matter how well you did, you only got a single “+1” EXP for every match you won.
> > > >
> > > > Perhaps if you were the MVP AND the victor, you could gain two or three EXP points instead of just one?
> > >
> > > So you prefer not having a ranking system? you WANT to be randomly placed in matches where there are other players that are way above or way below your skill? Ok. I can see how you would think would be fun to you.
> >
> > I’m merely suggesting that the person who did the best should receive an extra EXP point or two.
>
> They did in halo 3, it was called MVP.

Really? Hm, I think I’ll pop in the ol’ Mythic Disc and see if that’s true.