Halo 4 Rank Playlist Update

When are the ranked playlists coming. I love this game. So when are the ranked playlists coming. Please give me an idea on when to expect ranked playlists. If I put this game down then I will most likely never be bothered to return to this post or the Halo 4 game to find out if ranked playlists were ever created. Can someone please tell me when there will be a purpose to playing this game. I want something more than “Congratulations on playing 1000 games you have achieved playing 1000 games”. I want a ranked playlist that is simply ranked. If no one likes it I will kindly sit in a “search for player screen” until someone joins. I need a ranked playlist to keep me hooked on the game. I really like the game and I am begging you to keep me hooked to the game. I would love a ranked playlist. I think a ranked playlist is what this game needs. If there was a ranked playlist then I would love this game even more. I cannot wait to play a ranked playlist if there is going to be a ranked playlist. A ranked playlist is so much fun for everyone. If you would like to play on a ranked playlist then I would be glad to play with you on a ranked playlist if there is a ranked playlist to play on. I am not very good at the game and want to get stuck at rank 35 and spend the next 2 years trying to rank up to 36. I will purchase all types of DLCrap along my journey of trying to rank up on a ranked playlist. Please make a ranked playlist because you will make me happy and you will make money from me. I would sadly pay more for a ranked playlist even if I am the only person sad enough to pay for a ranked playlist and there is no one to play with. That is how much I want a ranked playlist. Please let me know when a ranked playlist will be released. Halo 4 is an awesome game and I want to play it and play it and play it but my brain says why play it why play it why play it. Give me a ranked playlist so I can trick my brain into why play it. Play it to get better. Play it rank up. Play it and have fun. I look forward to playing on a ranked playlist with some people if a ranked playlist is released. Thank you for a great game and shame on you for releasing it without a ranked playlist but thank you again for a great game and hopefully when a ranked playlist is released I will not put shame on you again. Look forward to playing Halo 4 in the future. Great Game. Come on ranked playlists.

They said early next year, however that could be anything upto May in Game Dev language!

Im with you though mate, this game needs it by Feb after the xmas buzz dies off!

Never

They’re not adding ranked playlists. They’re adding an invisible rank that can only be seen on waypoint to the existing playlists.

No, they have clearly said they are added ranked playlists, but yes you are right the number will be visible in Halowaypoint. Hopefully they make it so your opponents will be visible.

They have said that they are doing ranked playlists and social. It would defeat the purpose of having ranked playlists if guests could play and the gametypes weren’t balanced around competitive nature (COUGH INSTANT RESPAWN COUGH)

> When are the ranked playlists coming. I love this game. So when are the ranked playlists coming. Please give me an idea on when to expect ranked playlists. If I put this game down then I will most likely never be bothered to return to this post or the Halo 4 game to find out if ranked playlists were ever created. Can someone please tell me when there will be a purpose to playing this game? I want something more than “Congratulations on playing 1000 games you have achieved playing 1000 games”.
> I want a ranked playlist that is simply ranked. If no one likes it I will kindly sit in a “search for player screen” until someone joins. I need a ranked playlist to keep me hooked on the game. I really like the game and I am begging you to keep me hooked to the game. I would love a ranked playlist. I think a ranked playlist is what this game needs. If there was a ranked playlist then I would love this game even more. I cannot wait to play a ranked playlist if there is going to be a ranked playlist. A ranked playlist is so much fun for everyone. If you would like to play on a ranked playlist then.
> I would be glad to play with you on a ranked playlist if there is a ranked playlist to play on. I am not very good at the game and want to get stuck at rank 35 and spend the next 2 years trying to rank up to 36.
> I will purchase all types of DLCrap along my journey of trying to rank up on a ranked playlist. Please make a ranked playlist because you will make me happy and you will make money from me. I would sadly pay more for a ranked playlist even if I am the only person sad enough to pay for a ranked playlist and there is no one to play with. That is how much I want a ranked playlist. Please let me know when a ranked playlist will be released.
> Halo 4 is an awesome game and I want to play it and play it and play it but my brain says why play it why play it why play it. Give me a ranked playlist so I can trick my brain into why play it. Play it to get better. Play it rank up. Play it and have fun. I look forward to playing on a ranked playlist with some people if a ranked playlist is released. Thank you for a great game and shame on you for releasing it without a ranked playlist but thank you again for a great game and hopefully when a ranked playlist is released I will not put shame on you again.
> Look forward to playing Halo 4 in the future. Great Game. Come on ranked playlists.

My eyes doesn’t hurt anymore.

No No No not an invisible rank. I would like a ranked playlist that you see every game on the game screen and after the game so you see if you go up or down a rank. It would be good if before a game it says if you win or lose how much you will go up or down. That would be very good. What would be very bad is an invisible rank that does not mean anything. I really want a ranked playlist. What you just said upsets me. I want to go home and burn my game if a CD can burn. I might just scorch it. I really want a ranked playlist. I can make up my own invisible ranks. I am a general. YAY. Only I know I am General and I do not feel fulfilled. I want a visible rank. Please let me have a visible rank beside my name and I will play and play and buy and buy all the DLC. I will even buy the weird avatar stuff. If it is money you want I will give it to you. Whatever I have I will give you for a ranked playlist. It is the only reason why I will keep playing this game so please make a ranked playlist. This is an awesome game so please make a ranked playlist for it.

> No No No not an invisible rank. I would like a ranked playlist that you see every game on the game screen and after the game so you see if you go up or down a rank. It would be good if before a game it says if you win or lose how much you will go up or down. That would be very good. What would be very bad is an invisible rank that does not mean anything. I really want a ranked playlist. What you just said upsets me. I want to go home and burn my game if a CD can burn. I might just scorch it. I really want a ranked playlist. I can make up my own invisible ranks. I am a general. YAY. Only I know I am General and I do not feel fulfilled. I want a visible rank. Please let me have a visible rank beside my name and I will play and play and buy and buy all the DLC. I will even buy the weird avatar stuff. If it is money you want I will give it to you. Whatever I have I will give you for a ranked playlist. It is the only reason why I will keep playing this game so please make a ranked playlist. This is an awesome game so please make a ranked playlist for it.

You should read up on the Competitive Skill Rank (CSR).

http://blogs.halowaypoint.com/post/2012/11/02/Halo-4-Competitive-Skill-Rank-Announcement.aspx

It will be released early 2013, and to begin with, will only be visible on Halo Waypoint, but may be viewable in-game in the future.

> You should read up on the Competitive Skill Rank (CSR).
>
> http://blogs.halowaypoint.com/post/2012/11/02/Halo-4-Competitive-Skill-Rank-Announcement.aspx
>
> It will be released early 2013, and to begin with, will only be visible on Halo Waypoint, but may be viewable in-game in the future.

Having the rank only visible on waypoint is not what the community wants and I hope they do not release it like this.

Do they really expect players to have to check waypoint after every single match?

If so, its seems like Microsoft might have a part to play in this;

Want to view your rank? Go access waypoint on your computer.

Want the convenience of not having to go to your PC after every match? Download Xbox Smart Glass on your mobile device then.

Oh wait the screen is too small you say? Buy a Microsoft Surface since smart glass is not supported on other tablets…

I want rank I want rank please let me play on a rank. CSR must stand for Coming Soon Repeatedly because it is still not here… it is always going to be coming soon… but it is never there… it has always been the same since mid Halo 3… why do you want rank… you do not need rank… but i want rank… but you do not need rank… yes but i want rank… well i don’t think you need rank and you are sad if you do need rank… i am sad and i do need rank so can i please have rank… maybe in the future… arghh. I am panicking now because it seems when rank will finally reappear it will be a waypoint only yoink and it seems to be a new BPR that was yoink because it meant yoink and i stopped playing Reach because I knew BPR was the closest thing to a rank that was ever going to happen. Any update on rank 343… o la is there any update on rank… tell me a date… tell me something… acknowledge… a rank system seems so simple. You win you go up you lose you go down you win you go up and you lose you go down. Rank should be evolved by now and not going backwards like this. You should have daily tournaments by now and sophisticated ranks but you don’t because you are too focused on not having a rank system and you are too focused catering for people who do not care if there is a rank system or not. I bet a lot of people don’t come on anymore because we they are sick of asking for rank. Just let me or them play on ranked playlists please. 343 must be a bunch of bullied kids that were owned on previous halo titles and they went crazy and thought i know how to get payback. I will learn computers and I join the halo program and i will destroy rank in this game because i was humiliated as a child at rank 25 but now no one will have a rank and we will all be happy and dress our spartans and play happy campers. Please can I have rank back. I really want to play on a rank playlist. Dont make me leave halo. I do not want to leave halo. Please do not make me leave halo. Bring back rank.