Halo 4 Rank Idea.

I think that Halo 4’s multiplayer should have unlock able gamer-pictures for each rank you achieve. Also with new nameplates and emblems. Also I think Halo 4 should have iron sights.

> I think that Halo 4’s multiplayer should have unlock able gamer-pictures for each rank you achieve. Also with new nameplates and emblems. Also I think Halo 4 should have iron sights.

Good ideas but Iron Sights? Why would you need iron sight when Halo isn’t and “aim down sight” game?

Ya, Halo is more of a click-to-zoom game. I doubt Halo will ever have a down-the-sights mechanic.

On a related note, I can’t stand iron sights. Any shooter I play with them I will quickly try and switch to some other sight/scope.

People don’t really use gamerpics anymore, though. Everyone just uses pics of their avatar.

I wouldn’t be surprised if they got rid of gamerpics completely with the next xbox and only use your avatar.

And nooooo to iron sights. That’s not Halo.

Someone who claims to be a programmer at Bungie in their profile asking for iron sights in Halo 4? XD

I think iron sight would distort the gameplay

Nameplates aren’t good ideas,i think having your rank and a nameplate of it is stupid.