Halo 4 Pyramid Theory

Remember guys, this is just a THEORY. I have NO idea whether ANY of this is true.

Anyway, in this thread, I brought up how Halo 4’s combat is somewhat similar to Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow’s Soul System. Offensive souls, support souls, and passive souls.

Thus, after thinking about this some more, I think I’m getting a picture of what 343 wants to do. As we all know, Halo follows the Golden Pyramid of Weapons, Grenades, and Melee for its foundation of its combat. What if 343 is putting that triangle inside another triangle that is built with offense, support, and passive with the golden triangle making up the offensive side?

Here is a rather crude mockup I made in Paint for visual purposes as to how I envision this whole things works.

But then again, I could be totally wrong and be talking complete insanity. In any case, I wanna hear what you guys have to say about this.

Not too bad, but vehicles as well.

> Not too bad, but vehicles as well.

I was thinking about that but Vehicles are not included in some maps and I’m trying to think of things that one will have at their disposal in every match.

Ah… the Triforce. It all makes sense now.

Skill should go in the middle of the middle triangle. Armour modifications and support packages, perhaps them replacing weapon stats as it seems a bit redundant?

As the other guy said

Trianglception!!!

Edited for a meme

> Skill should go in the middle of the middle triangle. Armour modifications and support packages, perhaps them replacing weapon stats as it seems a bit redundant?

Skill is used in every game and is not included in this pyramid. We’re talking about things specifically in Halo. When I say weapon stats, I mean how a weapon might alter your speed when you pick it up or alter the animation time like the pistol.