Halo 4 Promethean weapon Oversight.

In Halo 4, an animation plays on the 3rd level when you first pick up Promethean weapons. This animation was only supposed to play once and then something would be attached to your profile so it didn’t keep doing that animation every time you pick up a Promethean weapon because that would be annoying. Unfortunately this is the case in the Master Chief Collection version of Halo 4 and it’s gets annoying when you start messing around with a boltshot in front of a watcher on Legendary. The animation will play EVERY TIME you pick up a Promethean weapon.

I know this isn’t a major bug that breaks the game, but I just thought I’d mention it here.

Thanks for your time

> 2533274872953343;1:
> In Halo 4, an animation plays on the 3rd level when you first pick up Promethean weapons. This animation was only supposed to play once and then something would be attached to your profile so it didn’t keep doing that animation every time you pick up a Promethean weapon because that would be annoying. Unfortunately this is the case in the Master Chief Collection version of Halo 4 and it’s gets annoying when you start messing around with a boltshot in front of a watcher on Legendary. The animation will play EVERY TIME you pick up a Promethean weapon.
>
> I know this isn’t a major bug that breaks the game, but I just thought I’d mention it here.
>
> Thanks for your time

That does seem like a big problem. When I first played Halo 4, and got those animations, I thought those were going to play EVERY time. I was amazed to find out they somehow read that I saw that animation, and played a faster, normaller animation the rest of the time. It isn’t even level specific, you go back to that level a second time,you don’t see that initial animation at all.

> 2533274974033696;2:
> > 2533274872953343;1:
> > In Halo 4, an animation plays on the 3rd level when you first pick up Promethean weapons. This animation was only supposed to play once and then something would be attached to your profile so it didn’t keep doing that animation every time you pick up a Promethean weapon because that would be annoying. Unfortunately this is the case in the Master Chief Collection version of Halo 4 and it’s gets annoying when you start messing around with a boltshot in front of a watcher on Legendary. The animation will play EVERY TIME you pick up a Promethean weapon.
> >
> > I know this isn’t a major bug that breaks the game, but I just thought I’d mention it here.
> >
> > Thanks for your time
>
>
> That does seem like a big problem. When I first played Halo 4, and got those animations, I thought those were going to play EVERY time. I was amazed to find out they somehow read that I saw that animation, and played a faster, normaller animation the rest of the time. It isn’t even level specific, you go back to that level a second time,you don’t see that initial animation at all.

Yeah I’m not sure how they did it on the 360, but I hope they can fix it because it is annoying haha

I actually like it, I get to see the intricate details of the weapons. Just YY really fast when you pick up a Promethean weapon. Problem solved.