Halo 4 profanity

Can someone official tell me what kibd of cursing is in halo 4? Any GDs or anything?

Same as normal with Halo games I guess.

ehh I doubt anything to be honest. Halo has not been known to curse. Maybe small things like a Damn every now and then but really nothing to be concerned about.

I hope it’s not excessive. Profanity may be realistic, but sometimes it’s added ‘just because’ and it ends up being forced and annoying.

Halo 2 had a good balance.

I can bet it’s going to less than an M rating would suggest.

I hope 343 keeps it clean. I kind of like that about Halo.

Best why is this: It’s rated M for blood and violence.

No suggestions of gore, language, or nudity. So chances are you may hear the word ‘damn’ every so often, but I doubt any worse

I definitely agree!

damn, {female dog}, and {the turd of a bass} are about the worst its gonna get

> damn, {female dog}, and {the turd of a bass} are about the worst its gonna get

I thought you were referring to hitting with a “s” in front of it then… boy has the summer killed my brain off.

And as the others have said OP, I doubt there being much, if any, ‘real’ cussing in Halo 4. Which I’m quite happy about really. Kinda looking forward to hearing the new “son of a gun” line myself :wink:

> Best why is this: It’s rated M for blood and violence.
>
> No suggestions of gore, language, or nudity. So chances are you may hear the word ‘damn’ every so often, but I doubt any worse

No, the ESRB has a rating for “Mild Language” which includes damn. I seriously hope that the rating was just added as a placeholder because the game has not been shipped out yet, and thus not rated by the ESRB, because 343 would assume the game to earn an “M” rating.

Blood and violence usually make for a “T” rated game, anyways.

Halo has always had rather mild language, with Sarge’ Johnson out of the picture,( Damn you Guilty Spark ) things will certainly be much milder.
Has there ever been anything beyond ‘’ -Yoink!-, and blasting some Covenant -Yoinks!-? ‘’

True cursing you´ll encounter online, where angry fifteen yearolds have yet to expand on their vocabulary and social behaviour, as well as their smaller siblings whom simply don’t know any better and are the same kids whom squeeal noises over the voicechat and mumble ‘’ Fukk yu’’ when the elders mock them over it.

But then, this ain’t someting exclusive to Halo, rather on anything with internet/online + microphone.

Kind of hard to tell since none of us has played through the campaign fully or all spartan ops missions but I assume it’ll be as mild as it ever was for a Halo game

i want language to be like how it was in halo 2. it was a good mix, and wasnt overused either. Halo 2 did alot of things right lol

F*&^ing s*&t, the god-d&^* game makers decide how much f(&ing profanity they want to include- how f&^ing nit-picky can you get?

As much as was included in any of the other Halo games. So not that much.

Ive LOVED that about Halo, and thats what im thinking (hoping)

Slightly more than can be found in an average episode of Blues Clues on nickelodeon.

You’d think people would be a lot more pissed considering the human race was subject to systematic genocide.

The same as usual Halo game, I suppose. I wouldn’t expect anything worse than hell, crap, or SOB.