Halo 4 priority alpha drop

I have been playing Halo 4 since the first week it came out and I have yet to get my priority alpha ordinance drop. I’m not trying to be a pest but I’m currently stuck at 70 with double xp still and I can’t gain any more xp until I get another specialization. I was wondering where my code would be since I never got an email or a message on my Xbox with the information. Anyone got some idea as to what I can do? I have already called Microsoft and they have directed me here. Thank you much everyone

They have all been sent out to qualifying accounts according to Microsoft. I don’t understand why XBL Support keeps sending people here as there isn’t anything here that can be done.

Find someone that will give you theirs. That’s it. If you didn’t get a code in your email or your xbox message box then your not getting one. I didn’t get one either but luckily I had a friend that got one and hates Halo 4 so he gave it to me.

Way to go 343 you didn’t give a huge fan like me a code after all the years I have played halo. However, you gave one to somebody that hates your game. That’s unfrigginbelievable.

> Way to go 343 you didn’t give a huge fan like me a code after all the years I have played halo. However, you gave one to somebody that hates your game. That’s unfrigginbelievable.

Their system can’t determine personal preference. It just goes through a serious of checks and sends it out to the email on file. I have always been over 17 with an Xbox, I’ve always lived in the US, and I’ve never changed my email. I ran into no problems. I kinda want to start a thread to gather info on players that didn’t get a code to try and find the common theme as to why they did not get one. There has to be a reason as it’s just a computer system sending out information.