Halo 4 Prime Armor

How do you get the Prime armor what site or store must I Pre-Order the Halo 4 Limited Edition from. I’ve notice on this site it says it come with the Limited Edition. I know that I don’t want to pre-order at gamestop as I would recieve Hazop Armor I want to know how to get the Prime. http://www.examiner.com/article/halo-4-limited-edition-and-custom-controller-digital-content-pictured-too.

The Prime skin comes with the LE.

The Prime skin for the AR, and the Prime Armor skin come with all copies of LE Halo 4.

I know that but what I was told from gamestop was that Halo 4 Limited Edition there only comes with the Hazop not the Prime. So where do I buy the LE at? Wal-mart, Best Buy, Amazon, etc…

> I know that but what I was told from gamestop was that Halo 4 Limited Edition there only comes with the Hazop not the Prime. So where do I buy the LE at? Wal-mart, Best Buy, Amazon, etc…

The Prime skin should come with every copy of the LE. The GS employee probably thought it was a pre-order bonus for another store.

Sounds like the person you spoke too doesn’t know what they are on about. The Recruit armour and the Prime skin comes in all Limited editions of the game - in the box. The Hazop Forest skin is the pre-order bonus (so you would get that as well).

> I know that but what I was told from gamestop was that Halo 4 Limited Edition there only comes with the Hazop not the Prime. So where do I buy the LE at? Wal-mart, Best Buy, Amazon, etc…

They lie, each Limited edition game comes sealed with the exclusive codes.

So your saying that every buddy who buys an LE will get the Prime Armor.

> So your saying that every buddy who buys an LE will get the Prime Armor.

Yes

> So your saying that every buddy who buys an LE will get the Prime Armor.

Correct :slight_smile:

Take a look at this for the actual pre-order bonuses.