Halo 4 Preorders

Hey guys, for those of you that are interested in Halo 4’s Preorders, here some information for you all!

Halo 4 Preorders

Halo 4 now has a total of 254,170 in the US, which is 160,000 more than Reach had the same number of weeks before release. It has topped the US Preorder list with still 24 weeks until launch, and more preorders are expected to happen after E3.

So what do you guys think? I know Preorders are only a small margin of the total sales, but its nice to nice Halo doing well. Its also got 170,000 preorders than Black Ops 2 :slight_smile:

I still laugh every time I hear someone say that Halo is dying.

Like I said a few times in various other threads around the forum, Halo 4 is going to be the biggest title released this year…those preorder numbers start to prove that. And I think 343 is going to impress at e3 and settle a lot of those fears that some in the community has had recently(mainly because we’ve seen little to no gameplay) and because of that you’ll see a bigger upswing in preorders after e3.

CoD: BoPs2 will be a valid second place runner up for GOTY but Treyarch doesn’t have the development and gameplay strengths that Infinity Ward has when it comes to the development of a Call of Duty game.

Ohhhhhh and I’m not sure if you did the math but thats 1.3 million in just preorders. And its June.

> I still laugh every time I hear someone say that Halo is dying.

Considering Halo is as strong as ever (if not stronger) I agree with you its laughable.

Halo is better than cod any day.

> Like I said a few times in various other threads around the forum, Halo 4 is going to be the biggest title released this year…those preorder numbers start to prove that. And I think 343 is going to impress at e3 and <mark>settle a lot of those fears that some in the community has had recently</mark>(mainly because we’ve seen little to no gameplay) and because of that you’ll see a bigger upswing in preorders after e3.
>
> CoD: BoPs2 will be a valid second place runner up for GOTY but Treyarch doesn’t have the development and gameplay strengths that Infinity Ward has when it comes to the development of a Call of Duty game.
>
> Ohhhhhh and I’m not sure if you did the math but thats 1.3 million in just preorders. And its June.

Yeah, but imagine all of the new paranoia that will explode out once we get our appetites whetted.

looks like all that selling out has paid off.
/troll

> > I still laugh every time I hear someone say that Halo is dying.
>
> Considering Halo is as strong as ever (if not stronger) I agree with you its laughable.

sales wise, halo is still doing great. better in fact. this can almost certainly be put down to the fact that a hell of a lot more people own xbox 360s compared to 5 years ago.

population? dropped, significantly. people will still buy the game, but there will never be as many people playing a couple months down the line as there used to be with halo 3. blame the cod epidemic, blame reach sucking, blame whatever you want. but this is the reason people say halo is dying. of course, dying is a strong word, but the population has decreased a lot.

halo 4 seems to have hit it out the park sales wise, whether it can keep all those people playing long into it’s life is anyone’s guess.

> Like I said a few times in various other threads around the forum, Halo 4 is going to be the biggest title released this year…those preorder numbers start to prove that. And I think 343 is going to impress at e3 and settle a lot of those fears that some in the community has had recently(mainly because we’ve seen little to no gameplay) and because of that you’ll see a bigger upswing in preorders after e3.
>
> CoD: BoPs2 will be a valid second place runner up for GOTY but Treyarch doesn’t have the development and gameplay strengths that Infinity Ward has when it comes to the development of a Call of Duty game.
>
> Ohhhhhh and I’m not sure if you did the math but thats 1.3 million in just preorders. And its June.

lol fufr…
254170 * 60 is

15,250,200 dollars not a mere 1.3 mill…

> I still laugh every time I hear someone say that Halo is dying.

Agreed! It is quite obvius the Halo army is still strong…we will soon take over the world XD

Oh! And I haven’t even pre-ordered yet! (I’m waiting after E3, when GAME have it in limited edition in stock but I’m pre-ordering offline)

Yeah I am preordering it once I get a good job :slight_smile:

Guess who’s back Back again Master chief is back tell a friend :slight_smile:

> > > I still laugh every time I hear someone say that Halo is dying.
> >
> > Considering Halo is as strong as ever (if not stronger) I agree with you its laughable.
>
> sales wise, halo is still doing great. better in fact. this can almost certainly be put down to the fact that a hell of a lot more people own xbox 360s compared to 5 years ago.
>
> population? dropped, significantly. people will still buy the game, but there will never be as many people playing a couple months down the line as there used to be with halo 3. blame the cod epidemic, blame reach sucking, blame whatever you want. but this is the reason people say halo is dying. of course, dying is a strong word, but the population has decreased a lot.
>
> halo 4 seems to have hit it out the park sales wise, whether it can keep all those people playing long into it’s life is anyone’s guess.

I don’t have much to reply with because what you said was 100% true, but with the population issues 343 sees this and added spartan ops to keep people hooked long term. I personally hope this works for the sake of the population but only time will tell.

HALO 4 FTW!!!

Master chief gots COD in a choke hold!!

> HALO 4 FTW!!!
>
> Master chief gots COD in a choke hold!!

He’s also kicked CoD in the balls lol (If it has any) and that would REALLY hurt!