Halo 4 Preorder's keep rising

It seems that during E3 Halo 4 attracted alot of customers - Preorders have rised 44,762 since last week, which gives it more than 113,000 preorders than Second in the list Assasins Creed 3, giving it 335,765 and retaining the number 1 spot for Most Preordered games in the US.

As if this wasnt a fine achievment by its own, Halo 4 has more than 252,000 more preorders than Halo Reach had the same number of weeks before release - Thats more than triple.

Black Op’s 2 isnt doing as well - The number of preorders are less than Modern Warfare 3’s at the same time before release (X360) and only 2,000 more on the PS3.

Will Halo 4 keep the number one Spot and become the most popular game on the X360 this year?

Here’s the link

Well, CoD’s been the same thing since the second game (which was junk to begin with), so maybe people are getting smarter and realizing how -Yoink- BlOps 2 will be. And Halo 4 having so many preorders… well, most haters just hate for the hell of it anyway, and Halo 4’s destined to be awesome.

I’m still trying to figure out where to preorder from, but soon all the LE editions are belong to us!

I want the Limited Edition because it looks awesome.

But the price to me doesn’t seem all too awesome. Maybe it’s because I’ve never gotten a Limited before that I think that.

I hope so! My friends who play COD told me they are getting Halo 4. But this also worries me. I hope with the new players we don’t get the idiots and the little kids but its probably gonna happen regardless.

> I hope so! My friends who play COD told me they are getting Halo 4. But this also worries me. I hope with the new players we don’t get the idiots and the little kids but its probably gonna happen regardless.

There are already plenty of annoying little kids playing Halo haha :slight_smile:

Party chat 4evar!

This makes me happy! I’m happy to see that, despite the complainers, Halo 4 is set to succeed far better than any past Halo game, or any game currently coming out on the 360!

> I hope so! My friends who play COD told me they are getting Halo 4. But this also worries me. I hope with the new players we don’t get the idiots and the little kids but its probably gonna happen regardless.

those little kids on cod came from halo 3

Of course it will. People on this forum act like halo is some third-tier console game that people play for a month or two and throw out. Halo built this console and almost everyone over 20 playing CoD likely started their online gaming on halo 2. So my point is, there are halo fans in large numbers all over the world that will come back AS LONG as halo 4 is good. Halo is a house-hold name in the gaming industry, it represents so much.