Halo 4 pre orders skins and what you think

I personally would like to see the pre order skins for our Spartans become DLC because I am a completionist and just love the locus helmet! I am thinking about changing my Gamestop pre-order to the Microsoft stores because pulse just looks beast!

I would love to hear the community on this and what your favorite skin is!

Dat Circuit skin…

The Web skin looks awesome, but I’m preordering from Future Shop.

I love Locus helmet too! and it’s a good thing it’s only the skin you get when preordering! :smiley:

as for a skin I like? Raptor, but that’s about it.

I hate the fact that I’m paying $100 for LE skin, and $400 for LE Xbox skin, and others can buy them for $3 -_-

I also really really hate the fact that you cannot wear the skins in 95% of the games you play because 95% of the games are teams and your skin doesn’t appear in teams… I REALLY hate that!

I went with Microsoft because that’s the least preordered spot.

> I love Locus helmet too! and it’s a good thing it’s only the skin you get when preordering! :smiley:
>
> as for a skin I like? Raptor, but that’s about it.
>
> I hate the fact that I’m paying $100 for LE skin, and $400 for LE Xbox skin, and others can buy them for $3 -_-
>
> I also really really hate the fact that you cannot wear the skins in 95% of the games you play because 95% of the games are teams and your skin doesn’t appear in teams… I REALLY hate that!

I think you can have skins in team games, jut can’t pick colors.

They all look very awesome,But i think the Venator Raptor skin looks the best.I think they said some or possibly all of the skins would be available in the game later in the ranks.

> > I love Locus helmet too! and it’s a good thing it’s only the skin you get when preordering! :smiley:
> >
> > as for a skin I like? Raptor, but that’s about it.
> >
> > I hate the fact that I’m paying $100 for LE skin, and $400 for LE Xbox skin, and others can buy them for $3 -_-
> >
> > I also really really hate the fact that you cannot wear the skins in 95% of the games you play because 95% of the games are teams and your skin doesn’t appear in teams… I REALLY hate that!
>
> I think you can have skins in team games, jut can’t pick colors.

and you also wear them in spartan ops

im ordering from amazon because web looks awesome! but it was a hard choice between amazon and mighty ape

I’d rather have new skins as DLC and let the pre-orders stay exclusive.

Yeah I think it’s balls you can only have one skin through pre-order.

I wanted Forest (standard camo pattern ftw)
buuuut I live outside the US, I get Oceanic armor for my troubles… yay.

I kinda like that they’re releasing them as DLC since I really want Locus and Pulse, but I’m gonna end up pre-ordering from Gamestop since it’s the most convenient.

Unfortunately I had no choice but to pre-order from Gamestop, so I’m stuck with Forest.

I chose to pre order from Gamestop because I had a bunch of games to trade in and my little bro wanted the forest skin. Hopefully you can unlock all those skins cuz I want in on some of that web and pulse action!!!

Why is everyone saying they’re “forced” to preorder from a certain place? You can order online with free shipping in most locations with launch day delivery.

I heard rumors that they might make the pre-orders skins DLC.

But like a said its a RUMOR.

They mentioned something in one of the panels (can’t remember which) that the pre-order skins MAY be available at a later date.