Halo 4 post-launch Sparkast (podcast)?

Hello all.

I think it would be a great idea if 343i could put together even a short Sparkast, with some discussion about how they think about how Halo 4 has gone, did it meet their expectations, discussing some hotly debated community topics and issues people have with the game and perhaps answering some questions people have (for example, the designers’ opinions on things like the Boltshot in matchmaking etc.).

I’d love to hear the people who made Halo 4 honestly discussing how they feel things have gone, now that we’re a few months post-launch, and where they’re planning on taking things with Halo 4 in the weeks and months to come.

The weekly updates are great, and I do appreciate the increase in communication 343i has shown lately, but sometimes you can get a bit more from some audio discussion, along with a bit of banter too more times than not.

Although I understand many employees are busy, and putting a Sparkast together takes time and effort, I’m sure many people would like to get some more insight into 343i’s opinions on a few things, and this would be a great way to go about it. Plus, it’s been a while since the last one!

So let me know your thoughts - what would you like to see discussed etc.

Thanks.

Yeah I don’t think we have had one have we? Maybe that’s because 343 realised that they made an absolute horse -Yoink- product!

> Yeah I don’t think we have had one have we? Maybe that’s because 343 realised that they made an absolute horse Yoink! product!

Well I wouldn’t say Halo 4’s quite that bad - although it does certainly have issues and things that I don’t agree with, it does have its good points as well. I would like to actually hear 343i discussing some of the main issues that the community have with the game though - even just to see if certain things are intentional, and why.