Halo 4 Possible Intro, enemies, and new features

Hey, this is J1138776948 or J11 for short. I have a possible theory for the opening for Halo 4. Well, as we know, Master Chief and Cortana are being pulled into the Forerunner like structure. My thought is that he will, at first, be in his Halo 3 armor. When the Forward Unto Dawn is completely inside the world, the inner surface would use some sort of traction to pull the FUD to the ground. When the ship lands, Master Chief will be tossed out of the frigate and be stunned in a similar fashion to how he was stunned upon his arrival to Installation 04. Once he gathers back his strength, he looks up to the sky to find land and water masses above him, like the shield world of Halo Wars. Cortana could make a remark talking about the new world in which they arrived in and possibly decide to find a type of cartographer. With the enemies, I would like the Precursors to be involved and have them fight to where no type of technique will work every time (Example: Hunters, shoot in the back, Elites take shields off and head shot them, Jackals shoot in the hand hole/head, etc.). I would also like the Flood to be present and introduce new forms to the fight. For the features, I would like it to have enemies that would be able to lead you into traps as you pursue them. I would also like the Flood to be able to use the environment around them. Like let’s say a pure form was formed around a building, then it would be able to fuse whatever the building was made of into its skin and make itself more protected. For the nature around you, It would be cool to have over the top reactions. A good example would be like shooting a Rocket launcher into the ground and have a medium hole in the ground. Also to be able to shoot trees and eventually have it fall down after ripping through it with your weapon. Changing weather would be a neat feature also. Tell me what you think and if you disagree with something I put in here, tell me why you disagree with it and what you would want differently. Thanks!

How do you suggest they make enemies that can’t be killed the same way every time?
Program a secret random weak spot into each of them? That would just be annoying.

But the rest of your speculation is great!

> How do you suggest they make enemies that can’t be killed the same way every time?
> Program a secret random weak spot into each of them? That would just be annoying.
>
> But the rest of your speculation is great!

Well, I was meaning that they adapt to your combat which would make it more interesting. But thanks for telling me what you think!

One flaw in the enemy selection, the Precursors are all gone. The last one became the Gravemind, which I may add is probably still alive.

> One flaw in the enemy selection, the Precursors are all gone. The last one became the Gravemind, which I may add is probably still alive.

Good thought. The Halo Universe is not fully unexplored, however, so we don’t know if all of them are gone. But if the flood were just in there, I would still love the game.

Well, he did say “I am the last Precursor.” I’ll take that as proof for now.

> > How do you suggest they make enemies that can’t be killed the same way every time?
> > Program a secret random weak spot into each of them? That would just be annoying.
> >
> > But the rest of your speculation is great!
>
> Well, I was meaning that they adapt to your combat which would make it more interesting. But thanks for telling me what you think!

I don’t get what you’re saying, sorry :confused:

> Well, he did say “I am the last Precursor.” I’ll take that as proof for now.

I haven’t read the Forerunner books, I’ve just researched them, so thanks for telling me! I’ll still be looking forward to fighting the Flood and their new forms. :slight_smile:

> > > How do you suggest they make enemies that can’t be killed the same way every time?
> > > Program a secret random weak spot into each of them? That would just be annoying.
> > >
> > > But the rest of your speculation is great!
> >
> > Well, I was meaning that they adapt to your combat which would make it more interesting. But thanks for telling me what you think!
>
> I don’t get what you’re saying, sorry :confused:

No problem. I’m saying that the enemy AI will analyze the way you fight and will use a different tactic to fight you.