Halo 4, Possible Info on the new enemy

Frank O’Connor had stated that there will finally be a reason for Red Spartans fighting Blue Spartans. I don’t know about you, but what I get from this is that Spartan IV’s will potentially be an enemy in the campaign at some point, don’t you?

Please Speculate…

I think ONI’s factionalizing is only going to get worse. As far as the campaign goes, I think they’re going to be sent after the Chief. He’s going to learn something that they don’t want him to know, and decide that a dead hero is more politically powerful than a living dissident.

This is just speculation, however.

> I think ONI’s factionalizing is only going to get worse. As far as the campaign goes, I think they’re going to be sent after the Chief. He’s going to learn something that they don’t want him to know, and decide that a dead hero is more politically powerful than a living dissident.
>
> This is just speculation, however.

This is something that I thought of as well.

It would be cool to finally see the dark side of the UNSC in action inside the games. Plus, this could create those good ol’ 3-sided-battles from halo 1, 2 (and a little of Halo 3), with Chief vs ONI vs ancient alien threat

> I think ONI’s factionalizing is only going to get worse. As far as the campaign goes, I think they’re going to be sent after the Chief. He’s going to learn something that they don’t want him to know, and decide that a dead hero is more politically powerful than a living dissident.
>
> This is just speculation, however.

Could be interesting

I don’t think the spartan IVs fighting each other will have that much to do with the main story, simply that it will be JUSTIFIED by the story.

Like…they’re training or something.

> Frank O’Connor had stated that there will finally be a reason for Red Spartans fighting Blue Spartans. I don’t know about you, but what I get from this is that Spartan IV’s will potentially be an enemy in the campaign at some point, don’t you?
>
>
> Please Speculate…

Aliens…

I see what you did there

> I don’t think the spartan IVs fighting each other will have that much to do with the main story, simply that it will be JUSTIFIED by the story.
>
> Like…they’re training or something.

Or the red Spartans are infected by the Flood?

If I know anything about the UNSC or the chief, its that the chief would happily give his life for the core without question. And that he takes orders without question.

So unless he really goofs up, (which is unlikely) I don’t think there is any reason for the chief to fight other spartans.

But it is a cool theory and I would be disappointed if something like this was implemented.

I like killing aliens and monsters. Its why I play Halo and Sci-fi games. Take that away from me and its just another military shooter.

> If I know anything about the UNSC or the chief, its that the chief would happily give his life for the core without question. And that he takes orders without question.
>
> So unless he really goofs up, (which is unlikely) I don’t think there is any reason for the chief to fight other spartans.
>
> But it is a cool theory and I would be disappointed if something like this was implemented.
>
> I like killing aliens and monsters. Its why I play Halo and Sci-fi games. Take that away from me and its just another military shooter.

My guess it that One team would be the Insurrection. and the other, UNSC.