Halo 4 positive reviews are overwhelming!

I’ve been a fan of the Halo series since I was 6 and I’ve been looking forward to Halo 4, and the amount of good reviews about Halo 4 are astonishing! I have been a little worried about Halo 4 since they announced it back in 2011, but IGN’s review, Gamespot’s review, and many others have made me optimistic. I’ve never seen a game get and average of 9.5/10 or 4.6/5 stars in so many different reviews! Was Halo 3 like this? What are your thoughts? The hype is building…

Halo 4 currently has an average of 89/100, that is worse than 1,2,3 and Reach but still a very good score.

> Halo 4 currently has an average of 89/100, that is worse than 1,2,3 and Reach but still a very good score.

Zebob<mark>111</mark>
Logfish<mark>111</mark>
LOL

Halo 4 deserves better

I really hope halo 4 is a good game but I could honestly care less about the reviews. The COD games and Halo Reach got real high reviews also and those games are total crap imo.

The only reason it has got a lower score is due to some people putting in complaints about it not being like COD or it playing safe with the gameplay. Which is a shame because others are saying it is halo don’t change it.

> I really hope halo 4 is a good game but I could honestly care less about the reviews. The COD games and Halo Reach got real high reviews also and those games are total crap imo.

You could care less?

> > I really hope halo 4 is a good game but I could honestly care less about the reviews. The COD games and Halo Reach got real high reviews also and those games are total crap imo.
>
> You could care less?

Yeah, I also could care less. I care about it, but I could care less! :slight_smile:

> > I really hope halo 4 is a good game but I could honestly care less about the reviews. The COD games and Halo Reach got real high reviews also and those games are total crap imo.
>
> You could care less?

I’m sorry what is the right way to say it. I couldn’t care less? Whatever, you know what I mean. I don’t care about reviews.