Halo 4 positive-ness thread.

Best title ever, I know.

I figured that I’d make a nice topic before drowning in the sea of hatred (Metaphors ftw) and I would like to know.

1. Who’s excited for Halo 4?

2. What are you most excited for?

3. Can you handle waiting six months!?

Let the niceness… BEGIN!!!

EDIT: Five minutes and the lovely-ness is astounding! I think I might shed a virtual tear… On my virtual cheek… Virtually!

Keep up the niceness!

I may as well answer my own questions…

1. I am! I am!

2. Changes to Multiplayer, campaign, Spartan Ops, Limited Edition.

3. No I cannot! I’ll just try and ‘Reach’ (pun intended) Inheritor before 6/11/12. (450k through Forerunner)

> Best title ever, I know.
>
> I figured that I’d make a nice topic before drowning in the sea of hatred (Metaphors ftw) and I would like to know.
>
> 1. Who’s excited for Halo 4?
>
> 2. What are you most excited for?
>
> 3. Can you handle waiting six months!?
>
> Let the niceness… BEGIN!!!

1. ME!

2. EVERYTHING! But mostly the campaign, I can’t wait to see where the story goes!

3. No! It’s too far away! :frowning:

I also want to say that I highly approve of this thread, it’s full of happy! :smiley:

1. I am
  2. Spartan Ops + Loadouts
  3. No!
  1. Yo.

2. Story.

3. I’m reading/watching/playing all canon in chronological order (there will be a few exceptions) so hopefully that will keep me occupied until November.

1. I don’t think I’ve ever been so eager about a game, I’m pumped
  2. Campaign for sure
  3. I can manage, but I sure wish it was sooner!

1)probably everyone except for the trolls.

2)Caboose to be revealed as the hero of Spartan Ops.(and everything else)

3)absolutely.

>
> I figured that I’d make a nice topic before drowning in the sea of hatred (Metaphors ftw) and I would like to know.
>
>
>
>

1. ME!

2. Campaign, Spartan Ops and Multiplayer

3. NO! GOD NO! GIVE IT TO US NOW!!!lol

Edit: This thread is awesome

>
>
>
>
>

1. ME!!!

2. ALL OF IT!!!

3. Hells-to-tha-naw.

On a side note, Your use of Metaphors is highly approved of on these forums. :smiley:

> > Best title ever, I know.
> >
> > I figured that I’d make a nice topic before drowning in the sea of hatred (Metaphors ftw) and I would like to know.
> >
> > 1. Who’s excited for Halo 4?
> >
> > 2. What are you most excited for?
> >
> > 3. Can you handle waiting six months!?
> >
> > Let the niceness… BEGIN!!!
>
> 1. ME!!!
>
> 2. ALL OF IT!!!
>
> 3. Hells-to-tha-naw.
>
> On a side note, Your use of Metaphors is highly approved of on these forums. :smiley:

I aim to please! ;D

1. Me and all my Spartan Force friends are excited.

2. Spartan Ops & Infinity. What if the UNSC Infinity is like a MMO. I would love to actually explore the ship.

3. I can wait because I’m also reading all the books this summer.

I’m hoping for something new in the bulletin. I doubt it but I can hope.

OT: I’m excited about Halo 4. The most I have been in a long time. Just like I was when Halo 2 got announced and Halo 3. I was excited about Reach too but not nearly as much as the others.

I still remember getting my OXM with the Halo 2 multiplayer info. All the things that got scrapped made me sad. But, I still loved the final product.

Can’t wait to get my hands on this game. Until then it’s a countdown to E3.

>
>
>
>
>

1. I am super stoked! I think I might put myself in Cyro-sleep and just sleep through the summer.

2. Campaign + seeing Master Chief and the Spartan 4 interact.

3. As I said, I’m just going to go into cyro-sleep. So…no i can’t wait.

>
>
>
>
>
>
> EDIT: Five minutes and the lovely-ness is astounding! I think I might shed a virtual tear… On my virtual cheek… Virtually!
>
> Keep up the niceness!

1. Kind of.

2. Battle Rifle. Anything related to “Classic” Halo.

3. Yes.

1. MEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :3

2. Getting to play as John again, coming face-to-face (or possibly face-to-something?) with the new enemy, Battle Rifle, Multiplayer, Cortana, Limited Edition. :smiley:

3. No, but I am filling in my time finishing off the novels, I am very far behind, you see. Im currently reading Contact Harvest, and I still have The Cole Protocol, The Flood and First Strike left, as well as Evolutions. I am also very excited for The Thursday War! I loved Glasslands! After I’ve read them all, (excl. Thursday War), I might well just read them again :wink:

I love the work that 343i are doing. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK GUYS! :smiley:

Hello, friend.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Every time I see a vid on H4 or hear their employees talk, I hate the game a little more.

How am I supposed to “trust you” if you’re clearly underqualified to make a Halo game?

> Every time I see a vid on H4 or hear their employees talk, I hate the game a little more.
>
> How am I supposed to “trust you” if you’re clearly underqualified to make a Halo game?

PAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH. You make me laugh. Why? What have 343i done to deserve this… this bigotry?

>
>
>
>
>
>
> EDIT: Five minutes and the lovely-ness is astounding! I think I might shed a virtual tear… On my virtual cheek… Virtually!
>
> Keep up the niceness!
>
> I may as well answer my own questions…
>
> 1. I am! I am!
>
> 2. Changes to Multiplayer, campaign, Spartan Ops, Limited Edition.
>
> 3. No I cannot! I’ll just try and ‘Reach’ (pun intended) Inheritor before 6/11/12. (450k through Forerunner)

your niceness is nice.
haters gonna hate, but that doesn’t stop me loving HALO.
it’s a pity so many people hate change… YOU CAN’T STOP CHANGE!

now,my answers:

1: GIME GIME GIME!
2: JUST GIVE ME EVERYTHING!
3: GIME GIME GIME!

> Every time I see a vid on H4 or hear their employees talk, I hate the game a little more.
>
> How am I supposed to “trust you” if you’re clearly underqualified to make a Halo game?

Just like the ol’ sayin’ goes:

If you don’t have anything nice to say, just I would be deeply appreciative if you would refrain from speaking. on this forum.

> > Every time I see a vid on H4 or hear their employees talk, I hate the game a little more.
> >
> > How am I supposed to “trust you” if you’re clearly underqualified to make a Halo game?
>
> PAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH. You make me laugh. Why? What have 343i done to deserve this… this bigotry?

Everything they say clearly shows they know next to nothing about Halo besides:

• It has guns
  • Master Chief and spartans and stuff
  • Aliens

That’s about all they seem to know. So much of H4 so far looks like Reach v2.