Halo 4 population, less than 30k wtf?

…yes another halo 4 population thread, but I am not complaining, I`m just worried about it.

Whats going on, less than 4k in team swat?

is it everyday like this at this time? or people really didnt liked h4 afterall?

I love H4 and I dont want MP dying.

its dying faster than any other halo game… hope this tu can address some of these issues

It’s Monday morning…

Most people are at work.

As for the Holiday kids. I’ve got no idea.

Its the holiday season… people go on vacation and stuff to. You expect people to play Halo instead of spending time with there families on X’mas? Happy Holidays by the way.

Stop acting like it’s the end of Halo 2’s days and there’s only a few dozen people online. 30,000 is plenty to get into a game.
The population went up to 100k+ over the weekend, and I can bet you that it’ll go up come Christmas/ the next few days/weeks. It may not be the millions and billions and trillions that you people seem to think Halo “needs” to be considered “not dead”, but it’s enough to get into a game.

The problem is called Call of Duty. Everyone has gotten addicted to that game meaning all the casuals who would be on halo 4 are on COD. What we are seeing are only the die hard fans playing the game.

> It’s Monday morning…
>
> Most people are at work.
>
> As for the Holiday kids. I’ve got no idea.

There playing better games.

As you said “It’s another population thread.”
Please try again with a more positive or constructive subject than with one that you admit is referred to as “Beating a dead horse.” subject.