Halo 4 "political" poster(Obama style) UPDATE

So since Halo 4 gets released on election day, I figured I would whip up a political poster in the style of the famous Obama “Hope” poster. This was a rather pain in the -Yoink- to do, but boredom at work leads to plenty of patience. Constructive criticism is welcomed.

Click here

EDIT: As suggested by Austin7934, the Halo 3 Master Chief version of my poster idea.

Very nice, dude! I love the concept.

I would suggest, however, that you refine the edges, make the subject more clear (if that makes sense).

Very cool idea, but I just wish Master Chief was facing a different direction or angle, it’s tough to make out his face.

Yeah it was a bit of a rush job. When I get some more time tonight I will work on the edges. I have an idea how to do that.

As for a different different pose, I did look. But since the game isn’t isn’t out yet I can only work with what is out there. And I went with the most thoughtful/stoic image I could find.

lol I love the concept, its really cool. Maybe play around with Halo 3 images too? I know the point of this is getting ready for Halo 4 but im curious what else you could do with this if you had a better image of the chief. Just my opinion tho.

I have more hope over MC then our system anyday >.>

Sick pic! :smiley:

I’d vote for the Chief

> lol I love the concept, its really cool. Maybe play around with Halo 3 images too? I know the point of this is getting ready for Halo 4 but im curious what else you could do with this if you had a better image of the chief. Just my opinion tho.

I will give that a try. Thanks for the idea.

> I’d vote for the Chief

> lol I love the concept, its really cool. Maybe play around with Halo 3 images too? I know the point of this is getting ready for Halo 4 but im curious what else you could do with this if you had a better image of the chief. Just my opinion tho.

So using Austin’s suggestion, I went and found a picture of Master Chief from Halo 3. I also used the Halo 4 script logo in place of of the normal style font type. Click here to see the new version. There is also a link in the original post as well.

EDIT: Typo fixed.

> > lol I love the concept, its really cool. Maybe play around with Halo 3 images too? I know the point of this is getting ready for Halo 4 but im curious what else you could do with this if you had a better image of the chief. Just my opinion tho.
>
> So using Austin’s suggestion, I went and found a picture of Master Chief from Halo 3. I also used the Halo 4 script logo in place of of the normal style font type. Click here to see the new version. There is also a link in the original post as well.
>
> EDIT: Yes I just saw the typo. I will fix it when I get the time. I was super tired when I finished this.

That Halo 3 image looks so good, really great work man. Very cool indeed!

> > > lol I love the concept, its really cool. Maybe play around with Halo 3 images too? I know the point of this is getting ready for Halo 4 but im curious what else you could do with this if you had a better image of the chief. Just my opinion tho.
> >
> > So using Austin’s suggestion, I went and found a picture of Master Chief from Halo 3. I also used the Halo 4 script logo in place of of the normal style font type. Click here to see the new version. There is also a link in the original post as well.
> >
> > EDIT: Yes I just saw the typo. I will fix it when I get the time. I was super tired when I finished this.
>
> That Halo 3 image looks so good, really great work man. Very cool indeed!

Thanks man. I agree, the Halo 3 Chief worked much better. Many thanks to Austin for the suggestion.