Halo 4 playlists at launch (shown)

Playlists

[deleted]

No team snipes, no doubles. D:

Hopefully they add more soon.

No Grifball? i’m surprised since they advertised it so much.

This isn’t the full playlist. 343 was smart and only included a handful. We should see more soon.

> This isn’t the full playlist. 343 was smart and only included a handful. We should see more soon.

This.

[deleted]

Interesting; Extraction isn’t a playlist and that’s a game mode…

[deleted]

Notice the buttons to switch lists at the top. It’s not complete, but they will probably announce the playlists wednesday along with the ranking system. Makes sense to me.

They’re placeholders from the ViDoc.

Lets hope it’s easier to see how many players are in each playlist unlike reach and halo 3. Although judging from the look of it we should be alright.

They’ll only put a few playlists in so that they make sure that the majority will try the main gamemodes.

> Lets hope it’s easier to see how many players are in each playlist unlike reach and halo 3. Although judging from the look of it we should be alright.

How can it be easier than Reach? It actually showed in a subtext next to each playlist how many player were there…

This screenshot has been circulating a while now. I just hope that these are preliminary and there are at least dedicated playlists for SWAT, Snipers, and Grifball. Wouldn’t make much sense to leave them out considering there is not a custom game browser.

And doubles. Please god.

There’s another page -Yoink-.

> There’s another page -Yoink!-.

yeah but it might just go to the custom game page, not another playlist page.

> > There’s another page -Yoink!-.
>
> yeah but it might just go to the custom game page, not another playlist page.

There’s definitely another page because SWAT isn’t listed, but we know it’s gonna be there at launch.

[deleted]