Halo 4 Playlist update

So if I may ask, How many of you actually read the Bulletin from 3.07.12. If you read carefully heres a section I came across that will shed some light on some people.

Is there going to be a nice balance of playlists in Halo 4, like ranked and social? –A Critical H1T
We aren’t going to go into detail about matchmaking systems or playlists for a little while, but there will definitely be options for traditional Halo fans to enjoy, and some very new experiences that we’re pretty excited about. Our playlists will be tightly focused, consistent, and properly polished. This will be especially evident at launch, but like with prior Halo games, these playlists will be organic and will evolve, but sensibly and appropriately.

That pretty much explains everything. Just the first sentence. So we will have traditional Halo and the newer stuff. 343, I knew you wouldn’t let us down.

Why read that when Frankie comes out and says stuff completely different with more content?

Little while? Frankie said not anytime soon…and said nothing like Reach.

That’s all you need to know.

> Why read that when Frankie comes out and says stuff completely different with more content?
>
>
>
> Little while? Frankie said not anytime soon…and said nothing like Reach.
>
> That’s all you need to know.

Remember this was 32 days ago. Time flys when your trying to release a major game

Free Bump

I shall help your thread live, by adding my comments. Farewell and may the Force be with you…

is halo 4 , not halo reach 2

> is halo 4 , not halo reach 2

Guessing you didn’t read the whole thing

Good, I won’t have to play that crappy “new school” Halo BS, or I should say the updated “Reach” multiplayer… Damn Reach sucked,

> > Why read that when Frankie comes out and says stuff completely different with more content?
> >
> >
> >
> > Little while? Frankie said not anytime soon…and said nothing like Reach.
> >
> > That’s all you need to know.
>
> Remember this was 32 days ago. Time flys when your trying to release a major game

Impatient?

This game does not release until Holiday 2012.

This thread was started too soon just like the other one asking what 8 playlists should be included.

> > > Why read that when Frankie comes out and says stuff completely different with more content?
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > Little while? Frankie said not anytime soon…and said nothing like Reach.
> > >
> > > That’s all you need to know.
> >
> > Remember this was 32 days ago. Time flys when your trying to release a major game
>
> Impatient?
>
> This game does not release until Holiday 2012.
>
> This thread was started too soon just like the other one asking what 8 playlists should be included.

Well I started this thread to help the people learn that the game doesn’t have all this new stuff in it, it still has the old school stuff

I just want a good ranking system with good Ranked playlists…

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not purposely bypass the word filter.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

“we’re” doing exactly what needs to be done to ensure everyone is enjoying their copy of Halo 4.

We know you didn’t like SlayerPro, so we took that away.
We know you didn’t like KOTH, so we also took that away.
We know you guys don’t like team snipers, so we wont bring that back for a long time.
We also know you guys don’t like to play real playlist like team doubles or multiteam, so don’t even worry about that.

our plan for the Halo 4 playlists are as follows: if it has anything to do with actual competition, don’t worry because we wont feature it. And as far as all the enjoyable playlists, don’t worry, because we will not be featuring them as well.

Instead we’ll give you Team Regiside, and a few other bull$h!t playlists we know you’ll hate. Not to mention we have the DLC playlists that none of you guys will play.

Although we do have an amazing new playlist called Infinity Challenge Slayer. Nothing has changed from the standard “infinity slayer”, we’re just using a (lame) promotion campaign in hopes to get more people to play Halo 4…

If there is a playlist you would like to see featured in upcoming playlist updates, please let us know, so we can make sure that they are not included in future updates.

BS-Demon
we’re full of Bull$h!t-Demon