Halo 4 playlist: ‘mission skipped parts’

So I loaded a Halo 4 playlist in Halo:mcc. It contained 3 missions: Dawn, Shutdown and Midnight. Each mission started with parts skipped.
What I mean is: Dawn did not do the wake up sequence, just appeared with a pistol and ar; Shutdown appeared inside the first tower, skipping the pelican leaving the Infiniti; and Midnight never did the broadsword flying part at the beginning.

Is this normal? Or a bug?

Thanks

Its a bug. I’ve had this happen to me in the past.

Which playlist was it? If it was themed a certain way (eg., the one all about tanks), you are supposed to start some missions at certain rally points.

> 2533274824050480;3:
> Which playlist was it? If it was themed a certain way (eg., the one all about tanks), you are supposed to start some missions at certain rally points.

Thinking back you’re actually right. I think when this happened to me I was playing that exact playlist. Guess it’s not a bug after all.

> 2535458269032348;4:
> > 2533274824050480;3:
> > Which playlist was it? If it was themed a certain way (eg., the one all about tanks), you are supposed to start some missions at certain rally points.
>
> Thinking back you’re actually right. I think when this happened to me I was playing that exact playlist. Guess it’s not a bug after all.

I think it was tight corridors or something in that sense, so it skipped the intros part… I do not know. Just that the timer also started after the skipped parts also

I’ve noticed this. I’ve done the same playlist and noticed I’m one Rally Point ahead.

Please don’t revive old topics thanks