Halo 4: Personalization Evolved

So, throughout the Halo games player customization has evolved as you all know. What is your opinion on it become more and more expansive? Is it something you yourself encourage the future Halos to expand upon? What new things do you think can come in for the next Halo relating to player customization? And do you plan on having backround for your new Halo 4 character?

So, tell me your thoughts thread.

I approve of player customization. I’d like to be able to play as and customize elites again though.

Halo, customization evolved.

I like more customization! I’m glad that you’re posting more. I’m probably going to make my character’s armour go with my play style maybe. Like, remember how I’ve stuck with mark V helmet, air assault shoulders and chest with the little parachute designed for thing ever since like, 2010? I like jetpack.

Will you be Darius? You know, it sucks, action sack is gone from reach, that means you’re no longer a picture on the playlist.

The customization is plentiful, and I like it.

I honestly am extremely excited for the amount of customization, since Halo 3, I imagined a Halo game with literally hundreds of armor pieces, creating your own emblem, making different color patterns. I can’t wait.

i can finally use my AR without people out-voting me for a game of Slayer DMR’s!

> Halo, customization evolved.
>
> I like more customization! I’m glad that you’re posting more. I’m probably going to make my character’s armour go with my play style maybe. Like, remember how I’ve stuck with mark V helmet, air assault shoulders and chest with the little parachute designed for thing ever since like, 2010? I like jetpack.
>
> Will you be Darius? You know, it sucks, action sack is gone from reach, that means you’re no longer a picture on the playlist.

I am not going under Darius for my Halo 4 character, at least not primary. With the fiction I wanted to make a new character a spartan IV. Working on a fan-fic that backs them up. They will be an engineer though, so they are interested in the new forerunner technology.

Also going to make a new entry for my "Who is your Spartan’ thread.

I encourage customization, but I am also worried about “progression awards”. What I mean by that is the higher leveled you are the more powerful you become, to the point where the higher level characters will be far superior to their lower leveled opponents. It is that kinda of system that I see in other multi-player games that keeps me playing Halo. Halo has always kept competition on a level playing field, where skill rules the day.

Coming back to the topic on hand, yes I encourage customization, but do not want it to be game breaking at high levels. I vote for the happy medium, which I am happy to say I believe Halo 4 is doing a good job of doing. :smiley:

This is simply my opinion