Halo 4 - Perfection #2 (An Overview)

Halo 4 - #2 Perfection (Inconceivable)

If you’re struggling to get good at Halo , and you’d like assistance , upload a video to your fileshare and then tell me the name of the video as well as an explanation to the places you lack skill in. I will then upload the video to youtube explaining all the places you could improve upon.

I would appreciate it if you can leave any criticism below so that I can improve the quality of the videos in terms of entertainment and learning value, Thanks!

This sounds like an interesting service, and I might just take advantage of it next time I play some basic slayer matchmaking. Very nice perfection in the video too. Well earned.

Might I ask: What kind of perks do you recommend for a more competitive loadout?

> This sounds like an interesting service, and I might just take advantage of it next time I play some basic slayer matchmaking. Very nice perfection in the video too. Well earned.
>
> Might I ask: What kind of perks do you recommend for a more competitive loadout?

Thanks it means alot to me :). By perks you mean loadouts? I use a very unorthodox loadout for infinity slayer (light rifle, plasma pistol, mobility, ammo, thruster pack).

I reckon you try using the team throwdown loadout (BR’s only) if you want to get into that style of playing halo.