Halo 4 perc system

OK seriously 343 i was happy you guys were taking over now i here this please don’t add a perk system that is not halo we like the halo formula is fine the way it is you don’t need anymore additions to it a perc system will hurt the game at least to the true die hard halo
fans yes keep the armor abilities that’s ok BUT DON’T ADD PERCS its not the gun on gun game play we love and it will lend a hand to the gamer if its one thing i loved about halo was the fact that it was its own game and used its own elements this perc system will change the game to much and if you want the fans true opinions THEN RELEASE A BETA WE CAN MAKE SURE THE GAME GETS THE WAY THE FANS WANT IT plz 343 don’t do a perc system halo is my favorite don’t take it away from me

> OK seriously 343 i was happy you guys were taking over now i here this please don’t add a perk system that is not halo we like the halo formula is fine the way it is you don’t need anymore additions to it a perc system will hurt the game at least to the true die hard halo
> fans yes keep the armor abilities that’s ok BUT DON’T ADD PERCS its not the gun on gun game play we love and it will lend a hand to the gamer if its one thing i loved about halo was the fact that it was its own game and used its own elements this perc system will change the game to much and if you want the fans true opinions THEN RELEASE A BETA WE CAN MAKE SURE THE GAME GETS THE WAY THE FANS WANT IT plz 343 don’t do a perc system halo is my favorite don’t take it away from me

THERE ARENT ANY PERKS!..