Halo 4 Party Mode Theater

We need to bring back the party mode in theatre from halo 3. This is a must, and it was a lot of fun being able to watch sick clips with friends in theatre. Also the clips should be fixed so that the loading time doesnt take forever like it did in Halo 3. Gotta bring this BACK!!

Ya bring it back.

I honestly agree.

It took away from some of the experience from my friends and I.

In Halo 3 we would have a monthly ‘film showing’ where each person in the party would post their best clips from the previous month and place them in their file share. We would then have a night of epic lolz and roflcopters.

> I honestly agree.
>
> It took away from some of the experience from my friends and I.
>
> In Halo 3 we would have a monthly ‘film showing’ where each person in the party would post their best clips from the previous month and place them in their file share. We would then have a night of epic lolz and roflcopters.

Sound like a lot of fun.
I also would love to see this come back. Maybe even expand it to more players?

> > I honestly agree.
> >
> > It took away from some of the experience from my friends and I.
> >
> > In Halo 3 we would have a monthly ‘film showing’ where each person in the party would post their best clips from the previous month and place them in their file share. We would then have a night of epic lolz and roflcopters.
>
> Sound like a lot of fun.
> I also would love to see this come back. Maybe even expand it to more players?

It was fun, and I wouldn’t mind adding in some more players.

It gave us a break from the game without us having to stop playing the game.

Movie nights are always good for a laugh or two, and it brings buddies closer.

I agree. I still don’t know why bungie left it out in reach when it was in halo 3.

> Ya bring it back.