Halo 4 Partly Set On Installation 03

SPOILER ALERT

Reason 1. 343i said that we’ll find clues in the terminals of Halo CEA. In the second terminal, the codes at the end translate into “Halo4.” I then realized, that towards the end of the terminal, 343GS was talking to 049AT, the monitor of Installtion 03.

Reason 2. At the end of Halo: Glasslands, Dr. Halsey finds out that ONI has discovered Installation 03 and then travels there with ONI.

Reason 3. I haven’t finished reading Halo: Primordium yet, but I know that it is set on a Halo, and it could be Installtion 03. Why? Well, Halo: Primordium is really a monitor with Chakas’s mind. He is telling ONI on Earth about his life, and he could be the reason why they found Installation 03. And that’s probably why ONI found Installtion 03, because Chakas told them where it was.

These are just my ideas, but they do make sense to me. Hope they helped.

Halo wouldn’t be Halo without a Halo ring…

except Reach. Reach was good.

But it’d be nice to see a ring again.

The last few games didn’t have Halo Rings

Don’t forget to make a spoiler alert…

The games including or featuring Halo rings have certainly been the best, and that’s no coincidence. Reach was awful, by the way. :frowning:

> Reason 1. 343i said that we’ll find clues in the terminals of Halo CEA. In the second terminal, the codes at the end translate into “Halo4.” I then realized, that towards the end of the terminal, 343GS was talking to 049AT, the monitor of Installtion 03.
>
> Reason 2. At the end of Halo: Glasslands, Dr. Halsey finds out that ONI has discovered Installation 03 and then travels there with ONI.
>
> Reason 3. I haven’t finished reading Halo: Primordium yet, but I know that it is set on a Halo, and it could be Installtion 03. Why? Well, Halo: Primordium is really a monitor with Chakas’s mind. He is telling ONI on Earth about his life, and he could be the reason why they found Installation 03. And that’s probably why ONI found Installtion 03, because Chakas told them where it was.
>
> These are just my ideas, but they do make sense to me. Hope they helped.

Spoilers

It was Installation .07

Reach wasn’t that horrible, it was just a disappointment. But yeah, the games with rings were the best

> > Reason 1. 343i said that we’ll find clues in the terminals of Halo CEA. In the second terminal, the codes at the end translate into “Halo4.” I then realized, that towards the end of the terminal, 343GS was talking to 049AT, the monitor of Installtion 03.
> >
> > Reason 2. At the end of Halo: Glasslands, Dr. Halsey finds out that ONI has discovered Installation 03 and then travels there with ONI.
> >
> > Reason 3. I haven’t finished reading Halo: Primordium yet, but I know that it is set on a Halo, and it could be Installtion 03. Why? Well, Halo: Primordium is really a monitor with Chakas’s mind. He is telling ONI on Earth about his life, and he could be the reason why they found Installation 03. And that’s probably why ONI found Installtion 03, because Chakas told them where it was.
> >
> > These are just my ideas, but they do make sense to me. Hope they helped.
>
> Spoilers
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> It was Installation .07

Does it say that in the book? If it does than I guess I still have 2 reasons

> > It was Installation .07
>
> Does it say that in the book? If it does than I guess I still have 2 reasons

Yes it does, but I too think that we’ll see Installation 03 in the future. They’ve made enough backstory for it to put it into a future story, either a book or game. If we do see it in a game though, I don’t think we’ll see it till Halo 5 or 6.

But Chakas could still probably tell ONI where Installation 03 was

The Chakas Monitor is 343GS.

I have a feeling that 049 Abject Testament is Forchentro or that Lord of the Admirals Guy…

> The Chakas Monitor is 343GS.
>
> I have a feeling that 049 Abject Testament is Forchentro or that Lord of the Admirals Guy…

But 343GS was destroyed so ONI wouldn’t have been able to hear the story of Halo: Primordium. Also, where does it say that 049AT was the Lord of the Admirals?

> > The Chakas Monitor is 343GS.
> >
> > I have a feeling that 049 Abject Testament is Forchentro or that Lord of the Admirals Guy…
>
> But 343GS was destroyed so ONI wouldn’t have been able to hear the story of Halo: Primordium. Also, where does it say that 049AT was the Lord of the Admirals?

It clearly stated in the book that the monitor was 343GS. It was apparently one of his duplicate cores.

As for the second sentence that was speculation, not fact :slight_smile:

Reach wasn’t a horrible game by any stretch of the imagination. The level of enjoyment you experienced with it was simply proportional to your expectations. The gameplay was the most refined of the series, and once you managed to put Master Chief and the rest of the wider mythology out of your mind, you should have been able to enjoy it for it for what it was: a devastatingly well-made prequel.

Regarding installation 03: I forgot all about the other installations! Now that I’ve been reminded, I realise that there are five more entire worlds to explore. Here’s hoping 343 Industries picks their locations cleverly and doesn’t attempt to cram all five of them into the Reclaimer trilogy.

P.S. If Abject Testament is indeed in Halo 4, I sincerely hope they change his voice to be more in line with Guilty Spark’s and Penitent Tangent’s (i.e. higher pitched and more artificial in nature). When I heard him (and the Covenant AI) speak in Anniversary’s terminals, I could only think of Baird from Gears of War (I haven’t confirmed whether it was the same voice actor, but it certainly sounded as though it was).

> > > The Chakas Monitor is 343GS.
> > >
> > > I have a feeling that 049 Abject Testament is Forchentro or that Lord of the Admirals Guy…
> >
> > But 343GS was destroyed so ONI wouldn’t have been able to hear the story of Halo: Primordium. Also, where does it say that 049AT was the Lord of the Admirals?
>
> It clearly stated in the book that the monitor was 343GS. It was apparently one of his duplicate cores.
>
> As for the second sentence that was speculation, not fact :slight_smile:

Wait, did ONI duplicate 343GS or did the Forerunners?

Pretty sound reasoning in all of those points. Well done, OP.

Also, we might be seeing another Gravemind. There was one on Installation 03, and the Lord of the Admirals spoke as if though there were many

> > > > The Chakas Monitor is 343GS.
> > > >
> > > > I have a feeling that 049 Abject Testament is Forchentro or that Lord of the Admirals Guy…
> > >
> > > But 343GS was destroyed so ONI wouldn’t have been able to hear the story of Halo: Primordium. Also, where does it say that 049AT was the Lord of the Admirals?
> >
> > It clearly stated in the book that the monitor was 343GS. It was apparently one of his duplicate cores.
> >
> > As for the second sentence that was speculation, not fact :slight_smile:
>
> Wait, did ONI duplicate 343GS or did the Forerunners?

I think 343GS duplicated himself.

Hmm whats the significance of Installation 3?

Just wondering if it says that in Halo: Primordium or somewhere else. I mean, in one of the Terminals, 343GS goes on about how lonely he is, and how the Librarian should’ve had 2 monitors on each Installation instead of one.
How did 343GS get Chakas’s memories?

> Hmm whats the significance of Installation 3?

What do you mean?