Halo 4 OXM !

Saw this back on b.net

So it appears something did come today. But we just need to wait for the next OXM!

“Killer sequel,” Halo 4 details in next OXM - Gematsu xt-oxm

Sounds exciting.

Credit goes to Nephilim713 on bungie.net all I did was cut and paste the post for you good waypointers

As far as I see there are no other threads about this here

If only the new issue came out tomorrow, or at least before Monday. When do they get their new issues out anyways?

That would be nice … If I got that magasine.

> As far as I see there are no other threads about this here

Orly now?

> > As far as I see there are no other threads about this here
>
> Orly now?

hmmmm wired I searched this and got no results, must have typed it in wrong

sorry about that, mods close this thread if you want

A reveal in a reveal.

Meh.

> A reveal in a reveal.

And now, ladies and gentlemen… The moment you’ve all been waiting for… The reaveal you’ve all been starving over… WE WILL COMMENCE WITH ANOTHER REVEAL, ON THIS DATE.

> Saw this back on b.net
>
> So it appears something did come today. But we just need to wait for the next OXM!
>
> “Killer sequel,” Halo 4 details in next OXM - Gematsu xt-oxm
>
> Sounds exciting.
>
> Credit goes to Nephilim713 on bungie.net all I did was cut and paste the post for you good waypointers
>
> As far as I see there are no other threads about this here

I can see it now…

Huge spoilers on halo 4!

343 developers have finally given us info! They say, “Halo 4 will be after halo 3, but not after halo 5, because 4 is between 3 and 5. Also, halo 4 will have master chief as a character, and you will shoot things with guns. The ability of jumping has returned, as well as moving your head. This is all we can share with you now, more will be released later on.”

Sounds like its going to be the same stuff they said in the past interviews.

> Sounds like its going to be the same stuff they said in the past interviews.

that would perclude the possibility of new details.
not that we have had any details at all, of any kind yet either… so, dont hold your breath, but do hold your expectaions we might just get some jargon about the state of developement as opposed to actual game content information.

As Math pointed out, we already have a thread on this.

However, please direct all Halo 4 info related topics to this thread.